First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Richard Rundle
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 23, 2016, 11:19 PM

Post #51 of 59 (3332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Unicorn] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I will confess i hate clubs being able to vote on anything.

If clubs don't get the chance to vote, who makes the decisions? The leagues are there for the benefit of the clubs. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes (most of the time) the FA should butt out and stop micro managing and let leagues/clubs organise themselves.

This is Level 10 football we're talking about here, not the mega millions Premier League.

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 23, 2016, 11:57 PM

Team(s): Arsenal and South Eastern Football

Post #52 of 59 (3298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
I will confess i hate clubs being able to vote on anything.

If clubs don't get the chance to vote, who makes the decisions? The leagues are there for the benefit of the clubs. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes (most of the time) the FA should butt out and stop micro managing and let leagues/clubs organise themselves.

This is Level 10 football we're talking about here, not the mega millions Premier League.

I have to disagree with you Richard.
I have already explained my reasons why.

jrev61
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 24, 2016, 11:14 AM

Team(s): None

Post #53 of 59 (3162 views)
Shortcut

There may be a suitable ground for a groundshare team in the South East London area to play at next season. Fisher may well welcome another team to share at their new ground. I believe the pitch is 3G/4G.

jrev61

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 24, 2016, 11:25 AM

Post #54 of 59 (3150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
There may be a suitable ground for a groundshare team in the South East London area to play at next season. Fisher may well welcome another team to share at their new ground. I believe the pitch is 3G/4G.

Yes i bet someone will be making enquiries.

MB32
Junior Team Sub

Apr 12, 2016, 4:11 PM

Post #55 of 59 (2680 views)
Shortcut

I Have just heard, that the FA have told the league, this season they are only going to be allowed to promote 1 team from the Kent Prem which will be Snodland, which obviously goes against last years influx of clubs!

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 12, 2016, 4:46 PM

Post #56 of 59 (2657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MB32] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I Have just heard, that the FA have told the league, this season they are only going to be allowed to promote 1 team from the Kent Prem which will be Snodland, which obviously goes against last years influx of clubs!

They only promoted one team last year from the Kent County Premier. The other four came from outside the National League System and three of those on appeal.
I guess they would have liked to take Stansfeld but that would have meant ignoring three set in stone rules.

MB32
Junior Team Sub

Apr 12, 2016, 5:10 PM

Post #57 of 59 (2636 views)
Shortcut

Yes, Sorry, but what I meant was they are only accepting 1 team from the whole of the Kent County League, regardless of appeals.
From what I can see
1 up from Kent Prem
2 Promoted to SCEFL Prem
1 relegated from SCEFL Prem
1 relocated to another division
That would leave 19 before any relegations
So your guess is as good as mine as to what will happen with the teams with out grading I know they said they are going to do this vote but if all 3/4 teams are relegated then all these clubs who have worked hard to get flood lights will only switch tem on maybe 1 time next season.

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 12, 2016, 5:24 PM

Post #58 of 59 (2626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MB32] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I think only Eltham Palace will go down.
They don't have to relegate the others who do not have grade G so they will not.
I think Newham will get relegated into the new SCE Division one.
I can't see any appeals happening but if there are and by some chance they win the league have to accept them.

Unicorn
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 18, 2016, 9:40 AM

Post #59 of 59 (1777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VP] Final act of KIL [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The FA statement says "Leagues with failed clubs must pass a resolution at their next and subsequent AGMs confirming the agreement of their member clubs to accept clubs without the appropriate grading into the constitution for the ensuing season."

So I can't see how any league can see that as a way of voting for each club separately.

Can I change what I said in this thread previously? There aren't 50-60 step 6 clubs without the grading. At the FA meeting a couple of months ago it was revealed only 47% of step 6 clubs have the full G grading.

Thinking about this there is a difference between the SCEFL and the other step 6 leagues.
In all the other leagues member clubs are being asked if they will except other member clubs not compliant with grade G staying in the league.
In the case of the SCEFL 19 of the 20 clubs in the proposed constitution for the new SCEDIV1 are not current members and have to be accepted into the league.
So the procedure may have to be different.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3