Home: All Other Football Interests: Premier League & Football League:
League 2: going up, and going down...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

MrTangerineMan
Reserve Team Regular

May 29, 2017, 11:08 PM

Post #126 of 130 (3084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladderman] League 2: going up, and going down... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hopefully not, and the summer court case between Belekon and Oyston will hopefully be the start of change.

If the Oyston's stay in charge, then so be it but there will be less mushrooms err fans attending games next season.

You are right about AFC Blackpool and they are one of the teams I support locally (along with Squires Gate and Blackpool Wren Rovers).

I would dispute that the boycott isn't working though - less money coming into the club is already having an effect. Also, the publicity which we have received in the local and national media is highlighting the plight of the club and making the owners very uncomfortable.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

May 29, 2017, 11:35 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #127 of 130 (3068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MrTangerineMan] League 2: going up, and going down... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I would have thought the owners have been uncomfortable for years with the state of play but it seems to galvanise them and the only losers are the likes of you. Its a complete shambles but i would hesitate to have a pop at people that are still doing home games. We all have have choices to make right or wrong and these fans are sticking with it but i fully understand those that have walked away.

MrTangerineMan
Reserve Team Regular

May 29, 2017, 11:50 PM

Post #128 of 130 (3056 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] League 2: going up, and going down... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The Oyston's could not care less about how the club does, so long as their pockets are lined and they can prop up their other businesses with the club's money then who cares? (Certainly not the FA!)

If people want to watch Blackpool games, that is their call. I've made mine and I've supported the last three 'Judgement Day' protests.

As for having a 'pop' well there's a lot of the ones who go to games who've called us NAPMers worse names than mushrooms. It's not pleasant, but hopefully one day the fans will be back at Bloomfield Road as one. Whether it's next season or next decade we are prepared to play the long ball game (off the field, that is) and once the money dries up then Owen/Karl will have to sell up.

garethwrexy
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 22, 2017, 11:10 AM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #129 of 130 (2163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MrTangerineMan] League 2: going up, and going down... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Any news on Blackpool

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jul 23, 2017, 10:36 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #130 of 130 (1980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] League 2: going up, and going down... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not from Tango man there aint.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3