Home: Non Football Related: General Chat:
Doing a good job

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 4, 2015, 10:15 AM

Post #1 of 3 (765 views)
Shortcut
Doing a good job Can't Post or

I'm the first one to have pop at someone for not doing there job but credit where credit due it's nice to report a good job done. My shower eent wrong it was eight years old. Phoned up the manufacturer who have a service department who do a one off fee to mend their products. It costs 99 but they come out replace all faulty parts plus replace the hose and clean the whole shower. They run various electrical tests check your fuse box and earths. They then give you a one year guarantee. They keep you informed by SMS and turn up when they say they will. And the bloke who came was pleasant and polite. Nice to have good service.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Dec 4, 2015, 10:43 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #2 of 3 (738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Doing a good job [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It's the British way to complain about anything and everything but when someone does a good job what you usually hear is "they are paid to do it" so as you say it's always nice to give credit where it's due.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 4, 2015, 10:45 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #3 of 3 (735 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Doing a good job [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tom did a good job on my walk in shower.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 21 / 20/ 1/ inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 21/ 07/ 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-3-4-2)/ Lux = 0-3 / Neth = 0-0-0-(2 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 /Italy =0-3/Iberia = P = 0-1& S=0-1.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3