Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: Programme Editing & Collecting:
rugby union programmes

Mike S
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 18, 2015, 8:34 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2924 views)
Shortcut
rugby union programmes Can't Post or Reply Privately

Does anybody collect these

I have a collection of over 200 different clubs from the obvious to quite a low level including a few who no longer exist

Financially the collection is of little use and I doubt many would sell on ebay

Does anybody want these. Looking to give away not sell

It would involve collection from Tamworth or paying towards my fuel if a game in your area interested me

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 16, 2019, 4:06 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #2 of 3 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] rugby union programmes [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In case anyone is interested, Sidmouth Rugby Union Club appear to be issuing regularly in 2019-20 as I saw a bus passenger with a copy on Saturday 14th September - see my WDYG post for that day.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 7, 2019, 12:39 AM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #3 of 3 (952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] rugby union programmes [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Another rugby union club who may be issuing this season are Wellington. On my visit there (actually a revisit, as I had previously been there in 93-94) for the Hop game yesterday, 6th October, I arrived early and so to pass the time, I had a look at the nearby rugby ground, which is in Corams Lane. On the paybox there was a notice stating that admission was 5 for adults and 2 for pensioners, which included a programme. The notice did not look particularly new though, so might have been referring to last season. The ground is very impressive as it has an elevated stand made of concrete and brick, seating some 200 or so at a guess.

(This post was edited by Chris1963 on Oct 7, 2019, 12:40 AM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3