Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 5, 2015, 11:45 PM

Team(s): Doncaster Rovers, Everton, Mablethorpe

Post #1 of 5 (2647 views)
Shortcut
Is it a fair punishment? Can't Post or Reply Privately

1860 Munich fans face Bayern Munich shopping trip or jail

"I wanted to show that football is football and not a battlefield."

These are the words of judge Karin Jung, who gave two 1860 Munich fans the choice to buy Bayern merchandise for a fan they attacked - or spend 15 months in jail.

The defendants, who refused to name a third person involved when they ripped the jacket, shirt and straw hat off the Bayern fan last year, opted for the pride-swallowing trip to the rival club store.

"I thought about what would be really painful to them, and doing something like this really bothers this type of people," Jung - who got the victim's consent for the quirky sentence - told Bild newspaper.

This was no cheap shopping trip though as according to their lawyer, the accused parted with around 350 each in compensation as well as handing over a Bayern hat, scarf and jersey in court.

(Source BBC Sport)

The feeling of utter devastation when you pick up your mug and realise you already finished your tea.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 6, 2015, 9:51 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #2 of 5 (2607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tykeoldboy] Is it a fair punishment? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fair play to the victim because if it had have been me i would have had them put away for it.

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

Aug 6, 2015, 12:07 PM

Team(s): Malvern Town F,C,

Post #3 of 5 (2579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tykeoldboy] Is it a fair punishment? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
1860 Munich fans face Bayern Munich shopping trip or jail

"I wanted to show that football is football and not a battlefield."

These are the words of judge Karin Jung, who gave two 1860 Munich fans the choice to buy Bayern merchandise for a fan they attacked - or spend 15 months in jail.

The defendants, who refused to name a third person involved when they ripped the jacket, shirt and straw hat off the Bayern fan last year, opted for the pride-swallowing trip to the rival club store.

"I thought about what would be really painful to them, and doing something like this really bothers this type of people," Jung - who got the victim's consent for the quirky sentence - told Bild newspaper.

This was no cheap shopping trip though as according to their lawyer, the accused parted with around 350 each in compensation as well as handing over a Bayern hat, scarf and jersey in court.

(Source BBC Sport)

Good idea, but ultimately 'a let-off'.

Should've included purchase of BM season tickets too!

Professional cretin.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 6, 2015, 12:40 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 5 (2568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Is it a fair punishment? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

If ever in a similar position would do time rather than buy anything "Clayhead".

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 67 / 57 / 10 / inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 16 / 09 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-3(Act 4- Frosinone new ground)./ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 6, 2015, 1:09 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #5 of 5 (2541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Is it a fair punishment? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
If ever in a similar position would do time rather than buy anything "Clayhead".

No trip to Burslem on Monday morning for you thenSly

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3