Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non League Football Information: Special Offers and Promotions:
Whyteleafe FC Beer Festival 29/30 May

Lee Farmie
Reserve Team Sub

May 14, 2015, 11:59 AM

Team(s): Whyteleafe

Post #1 of 3 (5692 views)
Shortcut
Whyteleafe FC Beer Festival 29/30 May Can't Post or Reply Privately

Whyteleafe FC are hosting a beer festival on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th May with both sessions running from midday to 11pm (last orders called at 10.30pm).

There will be 30 real ales from smaller lesser known brewers from around the south east of England. There will also be some real cider available.

We will be showing the FA Cup final in the clubhouse on Saturday but there are plenty of places you can sit in comfort if you’re just not interested in Arsenal vs Aston Villa.

Advance tickets are just £2 and £4 on the day. Those prices include a festival glass. Compare that to Crystal Place's one-day festival costing £15!

Advance tickets are available from the club office (open every day) or from behind the bar (open every evening). Church Road, Whyteleafe, CR3 0AR.

We will soon be publishing a list of some of the beers we expect to have available…
http://www.theleafe.co.uk/...=6658065946097951810

Real ale drinker? Visiting Whyteleafe FC?
Visit the Radius Arms Micropub beforehand - It's a never ending beer festival with added conversation.

RussWWFC
First Team Star

May 16, 2015, 10:04 PM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #2 of 3 (5139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lee Farmie] Whyteleafe FC Beer Festival 29/30 May [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Why not stick a game on too, I'd be down for sure then. As I'd be driving, not worth it for a pint or 2

Any teams will do, not fussed

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

KnowYourMarket
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 18, 2015, 3:51 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #3 of 3 (4023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RussWWFC] Whyteleafe FC Beer Festival 29/30 May [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Drive to a beer festival. I'm sure there's some logic to that.

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3