Green light for Spurs

windydcfc
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 20, 2015, 12:34 PM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #1 of 9 (8273 views)
Shortcut
Green light for Spurs Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tottenham Hotspur win court battle, to buy last piece of land so they can build a new stadium.
http://www1.skysports.com/...-high-court-decision

windydcfc

Mar 13, 2015, 3:36 PM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #2 of 9 (7639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Spurs are now free to build the new stadium, after local business drops legal challenge!

leohoenig
Administrator

Oct 1, 2017, 10:02 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #3 of 9 (3282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hope this link works, rather ambitious

https://twitter.com/...s/905744331776167936

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

(This post was edited by leohoenig on Oct 1, 2017, 10:03 AM)

Wheelbarrow
First Team Star

Oct 1, 2017, 10:10 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Very impressive. Shall we have a sweepstake on the date of the first postponement due to hydraulic motor failure leaving a third of the pitch wedged under the seats?

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Regular

Oct 3, 2017, 12:22 PM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #5 of 9 (3025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Ambitious, but highly impressive. I cannot wait to tick this Stadium. I have not been this excited about a new ground for a long time, if ever. And no, I don’t support Spurs!

jrev61

Oct 3, 2017, 2:08 PM

Team(s): None

Post #6 of 9 (2977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bigaitch] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Don't expect any tickets will be available to the general public for league games. Tickets for League cup or FA Cup ties may be available dependent on the opposition.
Tickets for away fans may be available from the clubs involved but only the more distant or poorly supported teams.

jrev61

Chris1963

Oct 3, 2017, 3:53 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #7 of 9 (2937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I did manage to get a ticket for a Spurs v Swansea game (played on a Sunday) in the Premier League in 2012-13, even though I did not have an on-line purchasing history prior to that game. Tottenham's support has never been as good as Arsenal's currently is, and while Arsenal now get a lot of black/Asian fans at their home games, the same cannot be said for Spurs. It is true that Spurs have been getting some crowds above 60,000 at Wembley recently, but that may be more to do with the appeal of Wembley itself than anything else.

(Edit; if you don't have a purchasing history with Spurs, it may be worth registering with them now even if you aren't planning to watch them at Wembley. Then you may be in a better position to buy a ticket at the new stadium for a PL game against someone unattractive like Swansea. In fact it is worth registering with any PL/FL clubs which you might want to tick or re-visit in the future, as many no longer sell tickets to anyone who doesn't have a customer number.)

(This post was edited by Chris1963 on Oct 3, 2017, 4:10 PM)

The Wall
Reserve Team Regular

Oct 11, 2017, 5:34 PM

Post #8 of 9 (2613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Don't expect any tickets will be available to the general public for league games. Tickets for League cup or FA Cup ties may be available dependent on the opposition.

------------

By chance on Monday applied for a ticket for the Champions League game against Appel using my reference as a previous purchaser.
Advised not yet available at my level, however would allow me to buy a ticket for the Sunday League game with Crystal Palace.

jrev61

Oct 11, 2017, 7:12 PM

Team(s): None

Post #9 of 9 (2573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Wall] Green light for Spurs [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

------------

By chance on Monday applied for a ticket for the Champions League game against Appel using my reference as a previous purchaser.
Advised not yet available at my level, however would allow me to buy a ticket for the Sunday League game with Crystal Palace.

My comment actually referred to next season at the new WHL, although I was thinking of going to the Palace game, but the noon kick-off put me off, and anyway they probably don't do paper tickets and if they do there is a postal strike (or several) coming up. Would be interested if anyone goes to a Spurs match at Wembley and buys a ticket on the day, and also if they are asked to show photo ID.

jrev61

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3