Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: All Other Football Interests: Football in other countries:
World Cup Qualifying 2018

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

007Dale
First Team Regular

Dec 1, 2017, 5:18 PM

Post #251 of 256 (2210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Spennyfan_chris] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The draw has been kind. Not just our own group, but the sister group, with whom we exchange games in the second round.

On paper, we should make it to the quarter finals, before exiting to Brazil or Germany.

However, we have the ability to F*** it up like no other country.

windydcfc
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 1, 2017, 5:32 PM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #252 of 256 (2199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [007Dale] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Who did Scotland, Wales, NI & the ROI get in the draw?

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 1, 2017, 9:03 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #253 of 256 (2143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Group F looks like the 'Group Of Death' to me: Germany, Mexico, Sweden and South Korea.

You'd expect Germany to top the group, but none of their matches look like push-overs, and all of the other three will consider themselves in the running.

Group C looks tough too: France, Denmark, Peru and Australia.

Towlawtom
Youth Team Sub

Dec 1, 2017, 11:36 PM

Post #254 of 256 (2104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or

Looking forward to it. My money will be on Iceland to case a upset beating the Argies in their opener. Also with England v Panama, maybe a little bet on How long in to the game will it take for Roberto Durans name to get a mention?

I need to have the last word as it makes it look as if i'm always right!

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 1, 2017, 11:56 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #255 of 256 (2086 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Towlawtom] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Looking forward to it. My money will be on Iceland to case a upset beating the Argies in their opener. Also with England v Panama, maybe a little bet on How long in to the game will it take for Roberto Durans name to get a mention?

I had to google Roberto Durans to find out who he is, search results include a claim that he is "the greatest professional boxer of all time"

Climate Change
Reserve Team Sub

Dec 3, 2017, 10:15 AM

Post #256 of 256 (1903 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] World Cup Qualifying 2018 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

I had to google Roberto Durans to find out who he is, search results include a claim that he is "the greatest professional boxer of all time"

In his prime he was up there with the best of them.

I don't need Google. I have a Hoddy.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3