Sad people head to Bicester and cause mayhem

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

richiejenn
First Team Star

Nov 8, 2016, 10:04 PM

Team(s):

Post #26 of 28 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Sad people head to Bicester and cause mayhem [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
More mayhem at Bicester Village, with police nicking a scrote who shoplifted over 8000 of stuff...

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/...om_Bicester_Village/

8000 worth at Bicester Village, eh?. So that would have be a reduced shop-soiled Gucci t-shirt and a ski hat.

The mug!

A Prada mug obviously!

Being in a family with 2 daughters i an outvoted and will drive them to Bicester in 3rd December. Ardley are awayUnsure

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 9, 2016, 12:30 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #27 of 28 (1938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richiejenn] Sad people head to Bicester and cause mayhem [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Being in a family with 2 daughters i an outvoted and will drive them to Bicester in 3rd December. Ardley are awayUnsure

But Ardley's groundsharing tenants, Bicester Town, are at home. Playing Finchampstead in the Hellenic 1 East.

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 23, 2016, 4:09 PM

Post #28 of 28 (1442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Sad people head to Bicester and cause mayhem [In reply to] Can't Post or

Just been to the Shopping Village had to top up on Ralph Lauren Polo shirts and few Burberry items. Had an excellent lunch of avocado and crab salad, the young lady who served me was ddelightful. Had a quick look at Bicester Town's old Oxford Road ground still in situ with the lights. The outlet village is creeping ever nearer as it's now engulfing the old Tesco site.

Went by train a bargain 3 return from Oxford thus ticking the new line. The bus fare from my home to town was more!. The station at the village is almost a clone of Kidlington Parkway but the toilets are at least a million times better than those at Oxford.

The village was doing healthy business with plenty of tourists. The Reindeer were all wearing Christmas jumpers. And the Gospal Choir were belting out Christmas / Jesus type songs. Even the piped music was remixes now Roy Wood or Noddy Holder originals but the laid back soft versions.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3