Club Historians and Researchers.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

tigerproged
Junior Team Regular

May 31, 2017, 4:30 PM

Team(s): Worksop Town

Post #51 of 62 (8612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wilson-m17] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Steve Jarvis, Historian for Worksop Town & the now defunct Sutton(in Ashfield) Town.
Contact e mail: mstephenjarvis@Hotmail.com

scottwhite
Junior Team Star

Jun 1, 2017, 9:10 PM

Team(s): Ammies, Berko, Heys, Hibs,

Post #52 of 62 (8546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lensmeister] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Name:Scott

Researching: Manchester League, Salford City, Prestwich Heys and the Saturday Leagues of South East Lancashire/Greater Manchester

Please DM if you have any queries or can help.

I am especially interested in the Manchester Amateur League, South East Lancashire League, Eccles and District League, Salford City Amateur League, Bolton Combination, Bury Amateur League, Rochdale Alliance and the Stockport and District League.

I would also like a complete set of league tables for three leagues that are still going strong, the Lancashire and Cheshire League, Lancashire Amateur League and the Altrincham and District League.

Steve S
Reserve Team Sub

Jun 2, 2017, 7:56 PM

Team(s): Clevedon Town, Enfield Town

Post #53 of 62 (8497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottwhite] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Name: Steve Small
I've been researching Clevedon/Clevedon Town for many years and have almost all their results and tables. Happy to help with any queries or old results if I can. Trying to research their reserves/youth but as local papers are not online, that's not at all easy....especially when you're on the other side of the country.
Please PM through this site.

MACKY
Youth Team Regular

Jun 4, 2017, 9:40 AM

Team(s): Darlaston, Dudley Town, Gornal Ath, Dudley Sports, Bilston, Willenhall,

Post #54 of 62 (8417 views)
Shortcut
Bridgnorth Town, Shropshire League, Darlaston FC [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Mark McIntyre
Researching: Bridgnorth Town 1884 - 1915, 1939/40 & 1946 - 2013 & Darlaston (Town) FC 1962 - 2013
History of The Shropshire County League 1950 - 2012
Managed to obtain all but a handful of league tables.
Over the past eight years I have put together information on Bridgnorth & the SCPFL. I am trying to obtain old Kiddleminster league tables & results.
I have just started the Darlaston project, with a view of obtaining all league and cup results. This is in memory of my great Uncle James, who managed Coventry, Fulham and Southampton. My other Cousin John also played for Fulham, and Blackburn where he scored 4 goals in 5 Minutes. Unfortunately Neil Chambers book on the history of the Darlaston club was good but sadly lacked season by season results. Any help appreciated

swanstuff
Youth Team Sub

Sep 30, 2017, 10:44 PM

Team(s): Staines Town

Post #55 of 62 (6101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MACKY] Bridgnorth Town, Shropshire League, Darlaston FC [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Name: Steve
Researching: Staines Town FC, and all other football in Staines (inc St Peter's Institute, Staines FC, Staines Albany, Staines Ivydene, Staines Lagonda, Staines Rovers, Staines Vale, Shortwood Ivydene, and - to a lesser extent as they're still going - Staines Lammas), as well as the leagues and competitions in which they have competed.
Subsidiary interests - Capital League, Premier Midweek Floodlight League, NatWest Island Games,

Spoff
Junior Team Sub

Oct 4, 2017, 8:32 AM

Team(s): Ossett Town

Post #56 of 62 (5999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lensmeister] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Neil
Ossett Town AFC
spofforth10 @gmail . com

Neil Spofforth Ossett Town AFC Media Manager
www.ossetttown.co.uk @OssettTownAFC @Spofforth

craigh
Reserve Team Sub

Dec 2, 2017, 4:26 PM

Post #57 of 62 (4843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Spoff] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Craig

Collating Moor Green results from 1921 - 2006, also detailing programmes issued for matches , many pre1979 details required.

I can email you my spreadsheets , nothing fancy most definitely a work in progress.

craighochkins@hotmail.com

mitch
Junior Team Regular

Dec 10, 2017, 3:28 PM

Post #58 of 62 (4399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [craigh] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

All things Leatherhead from 1907 to present day. Still have a few copies of club history to 2007 available.

rylands2013
Ballboy/girl

Jan 7, 2018, 5:02 PM

Post #59 of 62 (3586 views)
Shortcut

Name: Mark
Researching: Royal Wootton Bassett Town FC and the Wiltshire Senior League (formerly Wiltshire County League)
Links: www.rwbtfc.co.uk and www.wiltshireseniorleague.co.uk

markbfc
Junior Team Regular

Jan 23, 2018, 2:30 PM

Post #60 of 62 (3083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markbfc] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Name: Mark Chapman
Researching: Brentford, England Amateur side, Hounslow, London Challenge Cup
Links: www.brentfordfchistory.co.uk www.englandsamateurs.com

Email is now markbfc @ gmail dot com and www.brentfordfc.net (launching soon)

jonw
Youth Team Regular

Mar 4, 2018, 3:28 PM

Team(s): Braintree Town

Post #61 of 62 (2109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [markbfc] Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Jon Weaver
jon.weaver1@btinternet.com
Currently on 41st year of research on the history of Braintree Town F.C., and the fifth year of writing it. Optimistically hope that the proposed 2 x 500 page volumes book will be out in another 2 years, which will hopefully be before we leave our current ground.

Lily White
Junior Team Regular

May 13, 2018, 5:07 PM

Team(s): Dover Athletic

Post #62 of 62 (1127 views)
Shortcut
Club Historians and Researchers. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Chris here.
I have most details of the various Dover clubs from 1888 to the present day. Luckily I started my scrapbooks when I started watching Dover in 1969, and have 46 with Dover press cuttings from then until now.
I am still missing many Dover attendances from the 1960s and earlier, as well as one or two from the 1970s and 1980s.

http://talesftre.tripod.com/doverfootballclub/

I also have results of the various Kent competitions - Senior Cup, Senior Shield, Amateur Cup, Senior Trophy, Floodlight League, and also several Anglo-French competitions. Most results, attendances, and KFL scorers are to hand, but I still have a few missing.
Always on the look-out for programmes of all of the above, especially Dover pre-1970, finals and semi-finals of all competitions, and all KSC, KSS and KFL matches since the War.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3