Home: All Other Football Interests: Premier League & Football League:
Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 23, 2014, 8:39 PM

Post #1 of 174 (33005 views)
Shortcut
Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment Can't Post or

Oxford United lost their 4th successive league game by the odd goal today to go bottom of the league. Heard the phone in on Radio Oxford and many of the fans are quite happy. Most are delighted that Oxford now play football and not kick and rush or long ball. Best football I have seen from United for years one bloke said. Appleton will be our saviour after the "rubbish" served up by Wilder said another. We know if it went on for a few more games they would be calling for heads to roll but it's quite refreshing to hear such comments. To be fair to them they called for Ian Atkins to go when they were 2nd in the league a few years ago as they could not stand his brand of football. The pundits (if they are pundits on local radio) are split but most are in favour of the new type of football. You won't win anything with kids will you?. Many of the squad are under 21.

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 23, 2014, 9:06 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #2 of 174 (32994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Appleton's win ratio across his managerial career must be quite low, I'd hazard a guess.........Crazy

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 26, 2014, 5:40 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #3 of 174 (32748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Oxford United lost their 4th successive league game by the odd goal today to go bottom of the league. Heard the phone in on Radio Oxford and many of the fans are quite happy. Most are delighted that Oxford now play football and not kick and rush or long ball. Best football I have seen from United for years one bloke said. Appleton will be our saviour after the "rubbish" served up by Wilder said another. We know if it went on for a few more games they would be calling for heads to roll but it's quite refreshing to hear such comments. To be fair to them they called for Ian Atkins to go when they were 2nd in the league a few years ago as they could not stand his brand of football. The pundits (if they are pundits on local radio) are split but most are in favour of the new type of football.

I listened to this too. My own take on it was, wasn't it a nice surprise for Pompey to play rubbish and still manage to win?!

In all honesty, most of the people who phone up Radio Oxford are barking fruitcakes anyway (as are the pundits). They all spent so much time and energy calling for Wilder's head (and previously Atkin's and Talbot's, and on several occasions even Jim Smith's!) that they never stopped to consider what would happen next.

The club is in an appalling position off the pitch, with mounting debts and unaffordable rents owed to a man who has not a grain of sympathy for them or their fans. There has been a total lack of ambition and direction at the club for way too many years - I hate to say it but the Kassam Stadium is the only fresh idea the club has had since Robert Maxwell pissed off to Derby, and its now a millstone round their necks. I'd go as far as to say that they're in an even worse situation than Coventry City, whose exile in Northampton has at least kept them in the eye of national journalists with the resulting publicity to their cause.

I'm pretty darn sure that Appleton won't make any difference. His management track record has involved short stints at clubs in crisis where he's had little affect before bailing out fast (though admittedly the crises have been due to off-the-pitch boardroom shambles... actually, that sounds just like Oxford United!) Wilder was stubborn enough to keep plugging away and work at some semblance of consistency - if the results don't come soon, Appleton will jump before he's pushed and the whole shambolic merry-go-round will start again.

And as for the fans liking all this delightful football that's being played, how do they think that's going to happen once the rain starts and London Welsh have reverted the pitch back to the state of a soiled cat-litter tray? One of the most amazing things I've ever seen at a football match was last season at Oxford's home defeat to Fleetwood, when the home fans spent the whole of halftime booing and abusing the groundstaff who were forking the pitch!

Oxford United wholeheartedly cocked-up last season, and their end-of-season form was the worst in a very weak League Two. This season the division be much stronger with Luton, Cambridge, Stevenage and Shrewsbury, plus improvements at Morecambe, Plymouth, Nothampton and Pompey (plus Southend, Burton, Bury and more being just as good as they were last season). Oxford's fixtures next month against Exeter and Accrington already have the look of six-pointers about them, because if they lose either/both then the hole suddenly gets that much deeper. And believe me, they stand a good chance of losing them.

But all is not lost. It's still early in the season, and if they do go into Christmas still in the bottom two then they could do worse than poach that excellent manager up at Northampton Town - he's got a proven record of keeping sides up! Unsure

windydcfc

Aug 26, 2014, 5:59 PM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #4 of 174 (32742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Oxford United lost their 4th successive league game by the odd goal today to go bottom of the league. Heard the phone in on Radio Oxford and many of the fans are quite happy. Most are delighted that Oxford now play football and not kick and rush or long ball. Best football I have seen from United for years one bloke said. Appleton will be our saviour after the "rubbish" served up by Wilder said another. We know if it went on for a few more games they would be calling for heads to roll but it's quite refreshing to hear such comments. To be fair to them they called for Ian Atkins to go when they were 2nd in the league a few years ago as they could not stand his brand of football. The pundits (if they are pundits on local radio) are split but most are in favour of the new type of football.

I listened to this too. My own take on it was, wasn't it a nice surprise for Pompey to play rubbish and still manage to win?!

In all honesty, most of the people who phone up Radio Oxford are barking fruitcakes anyway (as are the pundits). They all spent so much time and energy calling for Wilder's head (and previously Atkin's and Talbot's, and on several occasions even Jim Smith's!) that they never stopped to consider what would happen next.

The club is in an appalling position off the pitch, with mounting debts and unaffordable rents owed to a man who has not a grain of sympathy for them or their fans. There has been a total lack of ambition and direction at the club for way too many years - I hate to say it but the Kassam Stadium is the only fresh idea the club has had since Robert Maxwell pissed off to Derby, and its now a millstone round their necks. I'd go as far as to say that they're in an even worse situation than Coventry City, whose exile in Northampton has at least kept them in the eye of national journalists with the resulting publicity to their cause.

I'm pretty darn sure that Appleton won't make any difference. His management track record has involved short stints at clubs in crisis where he's had little affect before bailing out fast (though admittedly the crises have been due to off-the-pitch boardroom shambles... actually, that sounds just like Oxford United!) Wilder was stubborn enough to keep plugging away and work at some semblance of consistency - if the results don't come soon, Appleton will jump before he's pushed and the whole shambolic merry-go-round will start again.

And as for the fans liking all this delightful football that's being played, how do they think that's going to happen once the rain starts and London Welsh have reverted the pitch back to the state of a soiled cat-litter tray? One of the most amazing things I've ever seen at a football match was last season at Oxford's home defeat to Fleetwood, when the home fans spent the whole of halftime booing and abusing the groundstaff who were forking the pitch!

Oxford United wholeheartedly cocked-up last season, and their end-of-season form was the worst in a very weak League Two. This season the division be much stronger with Luton, Cambridge, Stevenage and Shrewsbury, plus improvements at Morecambe, Plymouth, Nothampton and Pompey (plus Southend, Burton, Bury and more being just as good as they were last season). Oxford's fixtures next month against Exeter and Accrington already have the look of six-pointers about them, because if they lose either/both then the hole suddenly gets that much deeper. And believe me, they stand a good chance of losing them.

But all is not lost. It's still early in the season, and if they do go into Christmas still in the bottom two then they could do worse than poach that excellent manager up at Northampton Town - he's got a proven record of keeping sides up! Unsure

You could always merge with Reading FC and call yourself Thames Valley.......Tongue
Also Northampton Town are after a new ground share club, if you need a new stadiumTongueTongue

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 26, 2014, 6:02 PM

Post #5 of 174 (32742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Appleton's win ratio across his managerial career must be quite low, I'd hazard a guess.........Crazy

His record in league and cup is...

West Brom 1 match .... 1 draw - 0%
(that was a Premiership match v. West Ham. 3-0 up at half time, before drawing 3-3)

Portsmouth 51 matches .... 13 wins, 11 draws, 23 defeats - 25%

Blackpool 12 matches .... 2 wins, 8 draws, 2 defeats - 17%

Blackburn Rovers 15 matches .... 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 defeats - 27%

Oxford United 5 matches .... 1 win, 4 defeats - 20%
(the win was in the League Cup against a collection of Bristol City's reserves. They take on West Brom in the next round tonight.)

Fanatic
First Team Star

Aug 26, 2014, 11:02 PM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 174 (32699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
In all honesty, most of the people who phone up Radio Oxford are barking fruitcakes anyway (as are the pundits).

I think this applies to pretty much any local radio post-match phone in. Listening to Radio Suffolk after an Ipswich defeat really makes you despair for humanity (or yumanity as the callers would call it).

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 27, 2014, 9:49 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #7 of 174 (32634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fanatic] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
In all honesty, most of the people who phone up Radio Oxford are barking fruitcakes anyway (as are the pundits).

I think this applies to pretty much any local radio post-match phone in. Listening to Radio Suffolk after an Ipswich defeat really makes you despair for humanity (or yumanity as the callers would call it).

Fruitcakes certainly applies to local phone in in Leicester, they are rammed with people complaining about the performance of the team in a game they have not even been to watch..

KnowYourMarket

Aug 27, 2014, 11:02 AM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #8 of 174 (32621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

24.1%

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 6, 2014, 5:06 PM

Post #9 of 174 (32346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fanatic] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

According to the commentary on BBC Radio Oxford this afternoon, the reason behind Oxford United's inability to win at Southend was because of Southend's pitch. I quote:

"It looks like the back garden of someone who isn't at home that often."

leohoenig
Administrator

Sep 7, 2014, 1:09 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #10 of 174 (32299 views)
Shortcut

Second hand news, but according to Radio Glos reporters sat next to the Oxfordshire men on Tuesday, the texts to the radio station after Cheltenham's win were not exactly complementary about pretty passing that gets you nowhere,

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

sandhurstbee

Sep 11, 2014, 1:27 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #11 of 174 (31897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

24.1%

And still clubs employ him Crazy

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 11, 2014, 4:11 PM

Post #12 of 174 (31854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

24.1%

And still clubs employ him Crazy

Gets worse. His win rate now stands at just 22.73%. Shocked

sandhurstbee

Sep 14, 2014, 5:32 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #13 of 174 (31678 views)
Shortcut

After Saturdays draw at Exeter, 3 clubs Oxford, Exeter and Carlisle are already 4 points behind 4th from bottom Accrington. Early days I know but the games are coming thick and fast Crazy

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 16, 2014, 10:33 AM

Post #14 of 174 (31448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
After Saturdays draw at Exeter, 3 clubs Oxford, Exeter and Carlisle are already 4 points behind 4th from bottom Accrington. Early days I know but the games are coming thick and fast Crazy

Oxford United are at home to Accrington Stanley tonight.

It may well still be early days as far as this season is concerned, but their poor form has been going on for nearly eight months now. Of the 29 competitive matches they've played since Chris Wilder left the club on Saturday 25th January, Oxford United have won only five.

acmold

Sep 16, 2014, 12:30 PM

Post #15 of 174 (31417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or

I'm told by my sources a number of the problems at the club at the moment are due to 5 years of overspending on the playing budget by the former manager. There was a four year plan to get Oxford into League One after they came back into the league from the Conference. Last autumn the manager started requesting a longer contract amongst other things, he had in place a one year rolling contract. The chairman was unwilling to give him an extension so it was always going to end in tears. We have seen in the past what "success" can do to club a year or two down the line. The problem with Chris Wilder like many mangers before him he would not give youth a chance, also it is rumoured he had personal problems. Oxford have had for the last few years a quite successful youth set-up but hardly any players were given a chance by the former manager who just tinkered endlessly with the team bring job lots of journeymen or players well past their sell by date on wages dwarfing those of the younger players. It was all shades of the Atkins years that eventually led to relegation, a short term fix using up the playing budget is not the way forward. Atikins released more or less the whole of the youth set up, a number of whom went onto play at far higher levels home and abroad than any of his 6 foot 4 inch clone team had ever played at. If it had not been for intervention from above and making him play Dean Whitehead who he was going to released, the club could have died. The fee that got and sell on clause helped the club for a few years.

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 14, 2014, 1:40 PM

Post #16 of 174 (30945 views)
Shortcut

After several weeks of Michael Appleton hinting that Oxford United are due to dish out a good stuffing to someone one of these days, the fans finally saw on Saturday the goalfest they'd been promised...... Cambridge United 5 Oxford United 1. Cambridge are hardly setting League Two alight, so a very bad day for Oxford. And all live on telly for the world (and the fans) to see. Luckily, the early kick-off and some blanket-coverage of ice hockey meant there was little time on BBC Radio Oxford for the usual 5pm half-hour-of-grumble-othon.

Michael Appleton's win ratio at Oxford now stands at 20% (three wins in 15 matches). His career total stands at 23.4%.

Oxford United are now back in the relegation places, and next Saturday play at home to bottom-placed Tranmere Rovers, immediately followed by three tough-looking matches v. Northampton, Carlisle and Wycombe.

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Nov 3, 2014, 3:16 PM

Post #17 of 174 (30678 views)
Shortcut

Some more golden excuses aired on the BBC Radio Oxford moan-in last Saturday, following the defeat at home to Wycombe Wanderers:

Danny Hylton was very eloquent in a self-congratulatory manner about his successful opening penalty v. Wycombe. The fact that he skied his second penalty high out into the car park in stoppage-time, making the first one immaterial, seemed to pass him by. He also seemed positively delighted that, despite being the only player in the team able to score goals, a suspension means he misses the FA Cup trip to Grimsby next week (a fixture that definitely looks like a league scalping to me!)

Appleton came out with something along the lines of: "When you are one-up against a team up at the top, and they equalise, they will then come at you and try to score a second." A bit like Carlisle last week then, who also equalised against Oxford then also kept going and also got a second and also won... except Carlisle aren't near the top, but near the BOTTOM! Note to Michael: the chances are that when Oxford United throw away the lead, they are strongly likely to go on and lose whether the opposition are near the top or near the bottom - this is nothing to do with the quality of the opposition but THE QUALITY OF YOUR OWN PLAYERS!!

The most (only?) sensible comment came from a disgruntled season-ticket holder who rightly pointed out that Oxford captain Jake Wright "could not organise a day out!"

Michael Appleton's win ratio at Oxford United now stands at 26.32%, with 5 wins in 19 matches.

(This post was edited by oxpete on Nov 3, 2014, 3:26 PM)

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 17, 2014, 6:34 PM

Post #18 of 174 (28724 views)
Shortcut

An Appleton update...

Despite last night's defeat at Tranmere, where Oxford United again contrived to throw away a lead and lose to supposed 'lesser' opposition (and missing out on a bumper-gate at home to Swansea City in the 3rd round), a recent run a decent form means that Oxford United is presently Michael Appleton most successful run in club management!

His win ration now stands at 30.77% with eight wins in 26 matches.

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 17, 2015, 5:59 PM

Post #19 of 174 (28298 views)
Shortcut

Another Appleton update...

Despite a jammy away win at Plymouth a few weeks back, things are beginning to look really shaky for young Michael over the past three matches. First, a 1-2 home defeat to an apparently woeful Cheltenham (despite being one-up), then a dreadful 0-0 at Dagenham, and then today a 2-3 home loss to Southend (despite being 2-1 up at half time to a side reduced to ten-men after just 30mins).

Lots of dazed, confused and angry OUFC fans shouting down the telephones, but the players have come out with a whole load of classic lines like: "We're all in this together", "We'll come back next week stronger because of this", and the fantastic "We're too go to go down!"

I do actually feel incredibly sorry for Appleton and the steaming pit he now finds himself in, but am amazed that he continues to defend players who are so obviously of poor Conference standard at best.

Michael Appleton'e win ratio at Oxford United is now 28.13%, or nine wins in 32 matches.

leohoenig
Administrator

Jan 17, 2015, 7:18 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #20 of 174 (28280 views)
Shortcut

Its better than Buckle's record since taking over at Cheltenham. His eight league matches so far have a win % of 12.5 - Oxford being the only team we have beaten, and don't forget we followed Oxford with a 2-0 defeat at Hartlepool (who reputedly are not very good). In addition, we lost 1-0 at home to Dover in the cup.

We have conceded exactly one goal every match except the 2-0 defeat at Hartlepool, so the goals conceded is equal to Yates' final two games in charge.

No one says we are too good to go down. Of course, thanks to the miracle of goal difference, we are below Oxford.

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 20, 2015, 10:37 AM

Post #21 of 174 (24551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
No one says we are too good to go down. Of course, thanks to the miracle of goal difference, we are below Oxford.

The difference is, I can't believe that the Cheltenham players have the habit of week-in-week-out going onto BBC Radio Cheesechasingshire and spouting the total testicle clap-trap that the Oxford United players do on a seemingly regular basis. Captain Jake Wright (following yet another personal stinker, at fault with all three Southend goals) ran out the now tired line of OUFC being too good to go down, probably hoping that if everyone keeps saying it, in the end everyone might actually go Newport on the last day of the season believing that tripe. Michael Collins at least had the decency to admit to the local paper that, yes, Oxford actually AREN'T too good to go down (a comment that has no doubt gone down with his teammates about as well as leaving behind a large smooth floater after first use of the changing-room communal bath).

Four of Oxford United's next five matches are against promotion chasers: Exeter and Luton at home, Stevenage and Burton away, with the fifth match being a trip to Accrington (on a cold Tuesday night in early February - be interesting to see how many of the players grab that particular opportunity with gusto).

There is personal added excitement that my own chosen donkeys, Portsmouth, are also in the thick of all this mess too (above Oxford and Cheltenham thanks only to that miracle of goal difference). I have a horrible feeling that the drama and excitement of last year's League Two relegation battle will fade to nothing when compared to what we've got heading our way over the coming three and a half months...

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 20, 2015, 10:44 AM

Post #22 of 174 (24534 views)
Shortcut

And rumour has it that London Welsh are now blaming their particular woes upon the state Oxford United FC leave the pitch in every week... Wink

acmold

Jan 20, 2015, 2:06 PM

Post #23 of 174 (24407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oxpete] Oxford United 4 straight defeats but most fans are happy- at the moment [In reply to] Can't Post or

I think we have to accept over half of Division Four is rubbish My sources tell Oxford are now trying to ship out anyone on a high wage or long a contact as you may as well be rubbish on a low budget than a high one. I also have been told Gary Waddock could not believe what wages some players were on when he had his brief spell in charge I think our friends at the other end of the A43 will soon be pondering a revolving door budget

As an aside there was a interestting bit along these lines on TalkSport the othrr day that QPR and Harry still has players on mega deals three years on who be does not want at the club

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 17, 2015, 10:15 AM

Post #24 of 174 (23395 views)
Shortcut

A return of five points from a possible fifteen from those five difficult matches was better than I thought they'd do, but it has done little to pacify the regulars.

A late, late equaliser in a 2-2 home draw v. Exeter City had Michael commenting that:

"That felt more like a win than a draw!"

Might've felt like it, Michael, but unfortunately it wasn't! Better came with a totally unexpected 2-0 win at promotion-chasing Stevenage, followed by a 1-1 draw at home to Luton Town - a match described by some as the best performance Oxford United have played this season.

However, much of the disgruntled feelings stem from the final two matches: a pair of insipid defeats at Accrington Stanley and Burton Albion.

One notable point to have come out of these last two matches is some of the anger on the OUFC forums being aimed at the local media (BBC Radio Oxford and the Oxford Mail newspaper), who some fans are accusing of putting too much of a positive gloss on Oxford's performances. Following the Stanley match, one particularly tech-savvy United supporter, despite being sat 200 miles away in the away section, tuned in his i-phone to the BBC Radio Oxford commentary and later reported that the gobshite he listened to bore absolutely no relation to the garbage he was witnessing on the pitch in front of him!

The old duffers on the radio made up for it on Saturday, after a woeful showing at Burton, by going into overdrive with the 'R' word and asking if anyone knew the best route to Braintree. Michael finally got round to blaming the players, while the players all said that they'd learn from this experience and come back stronger as a result.... Crazy

Next week, OUFC are at home to fellow relegation strugglers Mansfield Town. The following week, they are away at Portsmouth, a side who have hardly set the division alight the way the bookies feared, but who seem to have strung some form together of late and have just gone four matches without conceding a single goal. At the moment, only Cheltenham's free-fall and the large gap that Hartlepool are having to bridge are standing between Oxford United and a proper relegation dogfight.

Michael Appleton's win ratio at Oxford United now stands at 27.03% with 10 wins from 37 matches in all competitions.

(This post was edited by oxpete on Feb 17, 2015, 10:21 AM)

Mr. T
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 17, 2015, 10:22 AM

Post #25 of 174 (23386 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
At the moment, only Cheltenham's free-fall and the large gap that Hartlepool are having to bridge are standing between Oxford United and a proper relegation dogfight.

Shame really. One of the highlights of Oxford's last spell in the underworld was listening to Radio Oxford on the road and Jerome Sale, Peter Rhoades-Brown and Nick Harris saying "What on earth are we doing here?"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3