Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non League Football Information: Shameless Plugs:
Team Dudley 3 Paget Rangers 2 Match Report

NonLeagueArmy
Junior Team Sub

Jul 19, 2014, 5:31 AM

Team(s): Team Dudley

Post #1 of 1 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Team Dudley 3 Paget Rangers 2 Match Report Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi all,

I've attached my report from Team Dudley's first PSF of the season, we have another coming up Tuesday against Alscott which I will again upload when i have completed it.

Anyway, although we don't do programs for the pre season matches we are certainly giving it a go this year to get one done for every match of the season, we've come close in previous seasons but never quite had the time to do every fixture, if you're ever down The Dell Stadium when Team Dudley are playing it's 2 for entry and program and if you get into contact with me beforehand I might even throw in a free cuppa for you!

Bombing on Full Backs - Holding Midfielders, Play making Number 10's - wingers cutting inside - clinical finishers up front - no nonsense centre halves - and a bloke between the sticks. It's just like the professional game but a bit more like the olden days.

One day I was at The Dell watching Team Dudley face Sikh Hunters, the next I was at Anfield watching West Brom beat Liverpool.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3