What this section is for.....

steve walker
Administrator

Apr 20, 2014, 10:33 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 5 (23579 views)
Shortcut
What this section is for..... Can't Post or Reply Privately

...... for posting CONFIRMED constitutions for 2014-2015 season Leagues. CONFIRMED only, all discussion can go in the Discussion > Restructuring forum.

I would suggest ONE thread per LEAGUE (not division) and it would be helpful to include the club postcode and if the club is new to that particular League then where it has come from.

This way we should be able to build this into a very useful information section, especially for me when moving the main site onto the new season.

Thanks

leohoenig
Administrator

May 16, 2014, 8:51 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #2 of 5 (22128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] What this section is for..... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It would be also useful if the clubs that have changed leagues/divisions have the old division mentioned in brackets after the name

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Mr. T
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 30, 2014, 2:51 PM

Post #3 of 5 (21859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] What this section is for..... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Add to the above clubs that have left a division and where they've gone.

Of course, strictly speaking no list should be posted here until after the individual league's AGM...

steve walker
Administrator

Jun 7, 2014, 12:28 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 5 (21579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mr. T] What this section is for..... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Add to the above clubs that have left a division and where they've gone.

Of course, strictly speaking no list should be posted here until after the individual league's AGM...

That had been how it was intended Unsure and not just a link either, a list of clubs, postcodes and where they have come from if new / promoted / relegated / name changed.

shaunmoran1983
Junior Team Star

Jun 7, 2014, 1:25 PM

Team(s): Cardiff City, Goytre, fcum

Post #5 of 5 (21544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] What this section is for..... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Not going quite to plan at the moment. I'm sure most don't read everything. Seems a lot of guess work so far only a few that I can use anyways. Looking forward to expanding my league set up. One of the most useful forums I've ever come across.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3