Home: Non Football Related: General Chat:
If you were going to top yourself...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

MarkInGorleston
First Team Star

Dec 30, 2013, 11:54 AM

Post #151 of 175 (3721 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
To be fair to Cookie Monster don't think he is a troll, remember a poster with that name on the old Ryman Forum, a well informed Margate fan. I may be wrong though.Wink

Hope you feeling a change of heart today Chris.

Happy to apologise if I have got that wrong, it just struck me as a little odd that a new members opening post should be a dig about somebody that he wouldn't know......unless of course he was already a member under another nameShocked

Surely that don't happen.Tongue

I would laugh my head off if AFCW went down along with ColUwe and We**ham.

cookie_monster
Junior Team Sub

Dec 30, 2013, 11:58 AM

Post #152 of 175 (3717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarkInGorleston] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hiya Issac. No apology needed old bean. I've been lurking here for a bit, and felt the need to make that my opening post.

As for going to bed with old dogs ... well Markingorleston, i've got the flea bites to prove it! ;)

Londonhopper
Youth Team Sub

Dec 30, 2013, 3:28 PM

Post #153 of 175 (3683 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Time Travel even if it is "invented" in the future surely we would know about it because someone would have come back. And if they had of come back would a "paradox" have of occurred and the time line changed and I'm actually either typing this but not actually existing or I am in fact a Ghost.

UFOs are time travellers from the future.

jrev61
Man City Transfer Target!

Dec 30, 2013, 9:03 PM

Team(s): None

Post #154 of 175 (3630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Time to lighten the mood, and change the topic with an old tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0wycVPR_nI Wink

Prefer the Eliza Doolittle versionSmile

jrev61

Mishi

Dec 30, 2013, 9:27 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #155 of 175 (3620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jrev61] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Personally, I think it's marvellous that as one poster threatens to leave, another one joins to replace him.

Actually, Cookie's an old mucker of mine, and I've been telling how good this forum is for ages. Good to see him join in. As far as I know he's not posted on here under any other name.

As for a definition of 'trolling'...well it's usually what's thrown back at you when you express an opinion someone else doesn't agree with and won't accept they're wrong...Wink

Grounds visited: 741
Last new ground: Old Roan FC; John Roan Playing Fields; Kidrooke Park Road, London, SE3. (Bromley & South London Football Alliance Division One)
Last game: Tuesday 20th August 2019: Fisher 0 Erith Town 0 -abandoned at half time due to partial fllodlight failure [Southern Counties East League Premier Division]
Matches watched this season: 21
2017/18-New English grounds: 3; & foreign: 0

MarkInGorleston
First Team Star

Dec 30, 2013, 9:42 PM

Post #156 of 175 (3612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Trolls, Yeah I get called that from those fools from AFCW because I don't buy into them being Wimbledon but a bunch of arrogant upstarts.Mad In my opinion they will never be Wimbledon.

Sly

(This post was edited by MarkInGorleston on Dec 30, 2013, 9:56 PM)

cookie_monster
Junior Team Sub

Dec 31, 2013, 1:39 PM

Post #157 of 175 (3553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarkInGorleston] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I am NOT old!

MarkInGorleston
First Team Star

Dec 31, 2013, 1:44 PM

Post #158 of 175 (3550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cookie_monster] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I am NOT old!

I am lost.Crazy

sandhurstbee

Dec 31, 2013, 1:57 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #159 of 175 (3543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Don't think you've got a legal leg to stand on to be honest....sorry if that comment
upsets a certain Bees' fan......Tongue

Time to crack open a fresh bottle methinks......

Stop BULLYING me Don or I will get my mate from Crewe on the case, whenever he is allowed back on... Tongue

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

(This post was edited by sandhurstbee on Dec 31, 2013, 1:58 PM)

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Dec 31, 2013, 4:08 PM

Team(s): Romford, Everton, @BrentwoodSunLge

Post #160 of 175 (3507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Smile

FA Vase semi programme wanted: 2001 Taunton v Clitheroe.

Mega Hot tea
Reserve Team Sub

Jan 2, 2014, 9:22 PM

Team(s): Kidderminster Harriers & Boreham Wood

Post #161 of 175 (3441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Londonhopper] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Time Travel even if it is "invented" in the future surely we would know about it because someone would have come back. And if they had of come back would a "paradox" have of occurred and the time line changed and I'm actually either typing this but not actually existing or I am in fact a Ghost.

UFOs are time travellers from the future.

Or time travel is just simply impossible?

...which means UFO's are impossible otherwise how would they ever cover the vast distances needed to get here unless they can fold and traverse space-time?

Its sad but true, there are no ghosts, UFO's or time travelers.

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 2, 2014, 9:29 PM

Post #162 of 175 (3433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mega Hot tea] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Its sad but true, there are no ghosts, UFO's or time travellers.

How long have you been on this forum?

Mishi

Jan 3, 2014, 9:05 PM

Post #163 of 175 (3372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In case people were wondering, further to the deadline that Chris1963 set me, I have not taken down either the photo or the caption from my blog. I do not believe I have done anything wrong, and certainly not committed a hate crime, which I strenuously deny, and find a shocking accusation, which has been directed to me by way of a message through this board earlier by Chris1963:

"The deadline I set you yesterday expired and the photo was still on Google. I e-mailed Action on Hearing Loss and they directed me to the RAD Deaf Law Centre, who had a look at Google and advised me that the photo and caption may constitute a hate crime. They suggested that I report it to the police if I want, and they gave me the address of a website where hate crimes can be reported online. This could have very serious consequences for you, but I am going to be very generous and give you a new deadline of 1pm (13.00 hours) on Tuesday 7th January for you to remove the photo and caption.
This is your last chance. If the photo and caption are still there after this time I will send an on-line report to the police.
I will not be sending you any further messages. You have been warned. "

Last new ground: Old Roan FC; John Roan Playing Fields; Kidrooke Park Road, London, SE3. (Bromley & South London Football Alliance Division One)
Last game: Tuesday 20th August 2019: Fisher 0 Erith Town 0 -abandoned at half time due to partial fllodlight failure [Southern Counties East League Premier Division]

(This post was edited by Mishi on Jan 3, 2014, 9:36 PM)

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 3, 2014, 9:34 PM

Post #164 of 175 (3359 views)
Shortcut

I'll keep my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything......

Chapeltom
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 4, 2014, 12:39 AM

Team(s): Sheffield Wednesday (ENG), Uni Lions (Taiwan baseball)

Post #165 of 175 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or

What a total idiot and no, I won't retract that Chris because you've made yourself look like one through this whole saga.

Its almost funny, but its a shocking accusation and I'm firmly on your side with this Mishi. Using this forum to send stuff like that is not appropriate at all.

(This post was edited by Chapeltom on Jan 4, 2014, 12:40 AM)

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 4, 2014, 5:26 AM

Post #166 of 175 (3308 views)
Shortcut

020 7584 1367

It's the number of the Ecuador Embassy Mishi - in case you need sanctuary.....

Richard Rundle

Jan 4, 2014, 10:32 AM

Post #167 of 175 (3284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chapeltom] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
What a total idiot and no, I won't retract that Chris because you've made yourself look like one through this whole saga.

Its almost funny, but its a shocking accusation and I'm firmly on your side with this Mishi. Using this forum to send stuff like that is not appropriate at all.

And nor is putting the contents of a PM into the public forum.

jon b
First Team Star

Jan 4, 2014, 11:33 AM

Team(s): SUFC, SWFC etc

Post #168 of 175 (3264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

This happy thread seems to have gone downhill. Who'd have thought a discussion of how best to top yourself could take such a depressing turn? Crazy

Mister TwoU
First Team Star

Jan 4, 2014, 11:40 AM

Team(s): Malvern Town F,C,

Post #169 of 175 (3261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I like both Mishi & Chris and have found both of their inputs on here readable, interesting & enjoyable... until this crassness began. Frown

What a pair of prize pillocks. Frankly, they deserve each other!

Professional cretin.

Isaac

Jan 4, 2014, 11:54 AM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #170 of 175 (3252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mister TwoU] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I like both Mishi & Chris and have found both of their inputs on here readable, interesting & enjoyable... until this crassness began. Frown

What a pair of prize pillocks. Frankly, they deserve each other!

Come on don't sit on the fence...........just say it like it isWink

cookie_monster
Junior Team Sub

Jan 4, 2014, 12:12 PM

Post #171 of 175 (3242 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

come on, dont be so mean, no one deserves Mishi!

Mishi

Jan 4, 2014, 1:34 PM

Post #172 of 175 (3228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cookie_monster] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

As far as I am concenred a PM is NOT in confidence, unless it specifically says so...and the only reason I posted it was because I believe that Chris1963 is posting as a 'victim' on here while privately, as well as on here, being heavy handed with his threats and accusations.

That is all.

I am sorry if it doesn't interest people, and I am trying to post on the subject on here, as I believe everything that has been said on this has in the main been said. But I WILL publically defend myself when I feel there is the need.

Hopefully he will see the error of his accusations and stop harrassing me.
I fail to understand how someone feels he has to stop posting on here becuase people are against him, yet uses the same medium, via the 'messages' facility to continue harrassing me, and I shall highlight this when he does so.

(This post was edited by Mishi on Jan 4, 2014, 1:36 PM)

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 4, 2014, 5:35 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #173 of 175 (3182 views)
Shortcut

Hopefully we will see an end to all of it!!

steve walker
Administrator

Jan 4, 2014, 8:08 PM

Team(s):

Post #174 of 175 (3161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Yes we will see an end to it but not on a public forum.

Mishi, firstly you are out of order as you know we don't want this stuff hijacking threads on the forum yet you just have to resurrect it anyway.

Secondly PMs should NOT be quoted on the public forum. The fact that someone sends you a PM implicitly implies that it is private. The clue is in the title. Private Message! It's just really bad forum etiquette to make a PM public and it doesn't need to specifically say you can't, that is ridiculous.

The Mishi v Chris spat may be of interest to some but it isn't something we want on a forum that wants to promote non league football to the internet. If you want further updates on this then do it via PM and not in public as we want this forum completely disassociated with this.

It's a total final warning on this. I don't want to disable accounts but this isn't a subject that needs to be discussed in public any further. Any more mentions or even clever innuendos will mean an instant perma-ban. Sorry to be so harsh but I'm as sick of it as are most of the forum members.

Mishi

Jan 4, 2014, 9:38 PM

Post #175 of 175 (3143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] If you were going to top yourself... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Apologies for the 'private' message...I assumed it stood for 'personal' message, and were merely comments that people might not want clogging up a forum with.

The last thing I want to do is create hassle for you, or any other admins. So I will, of couse, totally abide by your request/ruling that I don't mention this on here any more.

I certainly do not want my account to be disabled, and I am sure that Chris1963 would not want a disabled account either.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3