3rd Round draw FA Cup.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 5, 2014, 2:00 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #51 of 62 (2419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hucknallite] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
We should have had 10. They were lucky to get nil.Smile

Indeed, take nothing away from Forest but Allardyce effectively conceded the game before it began.

Isaac

Jan 6, 2014, 4:41 PM

Post #52 of 62 (2335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

West Ham are trying to identify the young boy seen crying on TV at yesterdays fiasco, they want to offer him a seat in the directors box at a home games........surely the poor kid has already suffered enough?Crazy

SparkyRebel
First Team Sub

Jan 6, 2014, 7:53 PM

Team(s): Worthing FC

Post #53 of 62 (2308 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
West Ham are trying to identify the young boy seen crying on TV at yesterdays fiasco, they want to offer him a seat in the directors box at a home games........surely the poor kid has already suffered enough?Crazy

They found him, a lad from Gosport; BBC South interviewed him for this evenings South Today.

Up The Rebels!!!!

Mishi

Jan 6, 2014, 11:02 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #54 of 62 (2269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SparkyRebel] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Shocking! If they are really sorry about making their kids cry, never mind trating all of their grown up fans who went with utter contempt, maybe they should have played the First Team!

Grounds visited: 735
Last new ground: Biggleswade Town FC; Langford Road, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. (Evo-Stik League South Premier Division Central)
Last game: Sunday 27th January 2019: Crystal Palace 0, Durham 2. [FA Women's Super League 2]
Matches watched this season: 115
2017/18-New English grounds: 12; & foreign: 2

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 7, 2014, 10:13 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #55 of 62 (2232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

ITV have chosen Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers as their live replay. A slightly dull choice but not altogether surprising.

BT have selected Fulham v Norwich. Now I accept, but despair at the fact, that TV usually chooses games involving big clubs instead of the interesting ties in order to maximise their viewing figures / advertising revenues but FULHAM v NORWICH! Why? Does anyone at BT Sport know anything about football or do they just look at a list of Premier League teams and say 'they will do'? Give me strength.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 7, 2014, 10:19 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #56 of 62 (2230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SparkyRebel] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

They found him, a lad from Gosport; BBC South interviewed him for this evenings South Today.

Lucky they didnt go round looking for all those Geordies a few years back crying their eyes out as the title slipped away otherwise they would have had a mass programme extentionSly

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 7, 2014, 10:34 AM

Team(s): Romford, Everton, @BrentwoodSunLge

Post #57 of 62 (2225 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I think the parents should be charged with child abuse - letting a kid from Gosport support
the Spammers.....

FA Vase semi programme wanted: 2001 Taunton v Clitheroe.

FA Trophy programmes wanted: 1969-70 Any round from first season. Have many but plenty of gaps still to fill.

MarkInGorleston
First Team Star

Jan 7, 2014, 11:00 AM

Post #58 of 62 (2214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

I think the parents should be charged with child abuse - letting a kid from Gosport support
the Spammers.....

Sly

Esther Rantzens childline does that still exist? Tongue

I would laugh my head off if AFCW went down along with ColUwe and We**ham.

(This post was edited by MarkInGorleston on Jan 7, 2014, 11:01 AM)

Richard Rundle

Jan 7, 2014, 6:25 PM

Post #59 of 62 (2174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
BT have selected Fulham v Norwich. Now I accept, but despair at the fact, that TV usually chooses games involving big clubs instead of the interesting ties in order to maximise their viewing figures / advertising revenues but FULHAM v NORWICH! Why? .

Presumably because they think that will bring in the highest viewing figures. I'd suggest they know their business better than you or I

Isaac

Jan 7, 2014, 6:50 PM

Post #60 of 62 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
BT have selected Fulham v Norwich. Now I accept, but despair at the fact, that TV usually chooses games involving big clubs instead of the interesting ties in order to maximise their viewing figures / advertising revenues but FULHAM v NORWICH! Why? .

Presumably because they think that will bring in the highest viewing figures. I'd
suggest they know their business better
than you or I

Viewing figures for Fulham v Norwich City are hardly likely to cause any power surges, none of the other replays exactly set the pulses racing, MKD v Wigan is probably the best of the rest

MarkInGorleston
First Team Star

Jan 9, 2014, 10:23 AM

Post #61 of 62 (2081 views)
Shortcut

Did I read somewhere that some 3rd round games which were postponed Saturday were to be played this week and not have to wait a week for the police etc. Sure I am not going mad. Did you type something like that Kirby Knitters? Put me out of my misery, can only see the 2nd round game was played midweek. Thanks.

I would laugh my head off if AFCW went down along with ColUwe and We**ham.

Mr. T
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 9, 2014, 11:26 AM

Post #62 of 62 (2068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MarkInGorleston] 3rd Round draw FA Cup. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

On Saturday, the media certainly announced that Charlton v. Oxford was to be played this week. It was later put back a week.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3