have to sign in everytime

shotsforme
Youth Team Regular

Jul 7, 2013, 10:00 PM

Team(s): Aldershot/Brentford/Dover

Post #1 of 4 (3842 views)
Shortcut
have to sign in everytime Can't Post or Reply Privately

I now seem to have to sign in every time I visit the board, okay not a major problem just a bit annoying. Any ideas?

steve walker
Administrator

Jul 7, 2013, 10:13 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 4 (3840 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shotsforme] have to sign in everytime [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Nothing has changed on the forum so you might have to work out what has changed at your end.
Could be anything, a browser upgrade with new security settings, anti virus upgrade that blocks cookies, or a hundred other reasons.
I've certainly not changed any forum settings.

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 8, 2013, 10:03 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] have to sign in everytime [In reply to] Can't Post or

As Steve says it could be one of a hundred things. On one of my laptops I seemed to be signed in all the time or according to a well known overseas traveller I was. With this current one I have to sign in all the time, in fact sometimes going between pages I get signed out or if the page does not load properly I get signed out. I put it down to something Windows 8 or the Anti Virus I run which is Norton the latter seems to have a number of glitches or it could be the security programme I have run hand in hand with my online banking set-up. These days everything seems to have knock on effects or glitches that effect other programmes or websites.

shotsforme
Youth Team Regular

Jul 8, 2013, 10:57 AM

Team(s): Aldershot/Brentford/Dover

Post #4 of 4 (3809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] have to sign in everytime [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks will look into it.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3