The Foot in Mouth Moment.......

philglossop
Youth Team Star

Aug 21, 2012, 6:28 PM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 4 (715 views)
Shortcut
The Foot in Mouth Moment....... Can't Post or Reply Privately

The moment you say something and it comes out all wrong.......

Like today- when I told my female boss over the office radio I was looking at a Hand job in Colin.

When it should have been a handmade ticket in Colin Campbell Car Park.

Cue much laughter and ribbing from colleagues

Any others over the years from you?

VP
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 21, 2012, 9:06 PM

Post #2 of 4 (703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philglossop] The Foot in Mouth Moment....... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

My worst one wasn't a case of the words coming out wrong. It was just the wrong thing to say at the time.

Me, walking into my local pub - "blimey, it's grim in here tonight. Has someone died?"

My mate - "yes, this is the wake".

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 21, 2012, 10:51 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #3 of 4 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VP] The Foot in Mouth Moment....... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Irish fan in Sopot hotel during the Euro's, surveying the assorted "professional ladies" who frequented hotels during the tournament - "Blimey, look at that old one over there - she's not made much effort. Can't see her getting much business looking like that".
And behind him, from the bar, came the reply : "Oi you............what you saying about my missus, eh?"

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 22, 2012, 1:01 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #4 of 4 (649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philglossop] The Foot in Mouth Moment....... [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Here's a classic one.

I drove my daughter down to the supermarket for a few bits, it was summertime and she was wearing a low cut top and short skirt etc, having said that she wears much the same in mid winter but thats another matter.

I happened to know the security guard who was on duty at the time and so I went and had a chat with him whilst she got her bits and peices, during our conversation he mentioned how he can look at all the nice women on his TV moniter, "look at the tits on that one" he said unaware that he had zoomed in on my daughter. "I know I've told her to keep them covered up" I replied, "oh do you know her then?" he asked. The look of shock horror on his face when I said "well I should do............she's my daughter" was just hilarious!

Suffice to say I wasn't in the least bit offended as I've said similar, if not worse, about many other peoples daughters but I didn't let him live that one down for a while!

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3