Home: Administration: Messages from / Questions to Administrators:
Hyperlinks and styles in signatures

London Harrier
First Team Star

May 3, 2012, 7:35 AM

Post #1 of 5 (7731 views)
Shortcut
Hyperlinks and styles in signatures Can't Post or Reply Privately

I notice some people are able to include hyperlinks and various other font/colour styles in ther signature.

Does this require HTML coding knowledge, as the signature editor only seems to allow basic text entries?

Thanks in advance.

Northern League Easter Hop 2014 map

Jamesie
Deleted

May 3, 2012, 8:05 AM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 5 (7728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [London Harrier] Hyperlinks and styles in signatures [In reply to] Can't Post or

The signature allows HTML to modify the size and colour and content, but also Markup can be used. If you go to your profile page you will see a URL stating Markup which gives you help with the tagging of such like.

You don't have to be an expert, but a bit of patience will see you get what you want.

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

London Harrier
First Team Star

May 3, 2012, 8:15 AM

Post #3 of 5 (7726 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Hyperlinks and styles in signatures [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The signature allows HTML to modify the size and colour and content, but also Markup can be used. If you go to your profile page you will see a URL stating Markup which gives you help with the tagging of such like.

You don't have to be an expert, but a bit of patience will see you get what you want.

Many thanks.

Northern League Easter Hop 2014 map

Jamesie
Deleted

May 3, 2012, 8:24 AM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 5 (7720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [London Harrier] Hyperlinks and styles in signatures [In reply to] Can't Post or

No worries, said it was easy. Wink

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

LondonBuck
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 11, 2012, 8:49 PM

Team(s): AFC TELFORD UNITED, WITHAM TOWN, GILLINGHAM

Post #5 of 5 (5834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [London Harrier] Hyperlinks and styles in signatures [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I notice some people are able to include hyperlinks and various other font/colour styles in ther signature.

Does this require HTML coding knowledge, as the signature editor only seems to allow basic text entries?

Thanks in advance.

Can't beat a bit of extra colour and style! Cool

GROUNDS: 545 Rochdale (39/92)
WETHERSPOONS: 489 Rochdale

Cody McDonald 51 goals for Gillingham

R.I.P Tony Last, Witham Town FC Chairman

(This post was edited by LondonBuck on Aug 12, 2012, 12:51 AM)

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3