Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Games: Brain Teasers:
What have these got in common?

Oxford Stone
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 11, 2012, 11:29 AM

Team(s): Maidstone United

Post #1 of 5 (4628 views)
Shortcut
What have these got in common? Can't Post or Reply Privately

Arsenal Fulham Liverpool Tottenham Crystal Palace Leicester Preston Watford West Ham Barnet Dagenham Oxford Wimbledon Boston Bromley Chesham Chorley Gloucester Harrow Hendon Hornchurch Tooting Wealdstone Lancaster Stamford Sudbury Uxbridge Wembley Queen's Park

Jamesie
Deleted

Apr 11, 2012, 11:50 AM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 5 (4626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Oxford Stone] What have these got in common? [In reply to] Can't Post or

Tube stations?

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

Oxford Stone
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 11, 2012, 12:06 PM

Post #3 of 5 (4624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] What have these got in common? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

D'oh, too easy! There are a few lower down the pyramid too - Barking Greenwich Warwick Straford - and some countries especially on the DLR - Holland (Park), Canada, Cyprus, India...

gary466
Youth Team Sub

Apr 25, 2012, 6:26 PM

Post #4 of 5 (4440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Oxford Stone] What have these got in common? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There's no tube station called Crystal Palace. Should the answer be "share a name with a London station"?

G

Oxford Stone
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 21, 2012, 4:10 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gary466] What have these got in common? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It's a terminus on the London Overground now - so appears on a tube map. But I get what you're saying.

Got myself a 500-piece jigsaw of the tube map at the London Transport Museum recently. Can do 85% of it with my eyes closed (well, not literally...) in 40 mins or so but then have a handful of not very well cut white pieces... and one left over!

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3