Premier League Chairman has a dip

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 15, 2012, 1:19 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #1 of 6 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Premier League Chairman has a dip Can't Post or Reply Privately

You've probably already seen this but well worth a laugh if you haven't . Premier League chairman Dave Richards,fresh from a rant at FIFA and UEFA, completes a great day for English football by falling into a pool shortly after finishing his speech.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...ol--WATCH-VIDEO.html

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 15, 2012, 2:55 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #2 of 6 (1891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Premier League Chairman has a dip [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thank you. This clip has absolutely made my day. Presumably his fall is in no way related to his earlier speech in which he complained that there will be no alcohol available in Qatar when the World Cup is held there.

Mishi
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 15, 2012, 4:05 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #3 of 6 (1874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] Premier League Chairman has a dip [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

That is funny!

What would be funny, if they weren't so serious, are his comments.

Still, at least there won't be any long-standing damage to the reputation of the Football Association on the international circuit..as there's no 'reputation' left to damage! ;-)

Grounds visited: 745
Last new ground:Horsham FC; The Camping World Community Stadium, Horsham, West Sussex. (Isthmian League Premier Division)
Last game: Saturday 21st September 2019: Dulwich Hamlet 6, Bognor Regis Town 1. [ FA Cup 2nd qualifying round]
Matches watched this season: 46
2017/18-New English grounds: 7 & foreign: 0

MistaFozzII
First Team Regular

Mar 17, 2012, 1:40 PM

Team(s): Darlingto

Post #4 of 6 (1785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] Premier League Chairman has a dip [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thank you. This clip has absolutely made my day. Presumably his fall is in no way related to his earlier speech in which he complained that there will be no alcohol available in Qatar when the World Cup is held there.

I thought Alcohol was going to be made available during the 2022 World Cup, sure I read somewhere Fanzones would be used for sale of Alcohol...

As for his other comments about us giving football to the world and having it stolen from us is incredibly stupid, FIFA and UEFA seem to dislike The FA and English Football enough without making arrogant statements like that

Mista Fozz

Husband, Dad, Mascot Extraordinaire and all round Idiot

nisi tu Deus, qui possit iudicare
My Facebook Profile
My Twitter Feed

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 17, 2012, 7:15 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #5 of 6 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MistaFozzII] Premier League Chairman has a dip [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

That'll be the same arrogance that convinced them there could be no World Cup without them so they didn't enter until 1950, and likewise their boycotting of the early European Cup because that type of thing wasn't needed to prove that the English clubs were already the best in Europe.
Many more comments like those of this prat and you can bet that the old 4-nations thing will rise up the agenda...............

bakis
Reserve Team Regular

Mar 18, 2012, 2:06 PM

Team(s): Kidderminster Harriers

Post #6 of 6 (1716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Premier League Chairman has a dip [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Early retirement would seem highly advisable. We'll then be able to ask 'Did he jump or was he pushed' for the second time.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3