The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

R.S.Cavendish
First Team Star

Feb 10, 2012, 10:47 AM

Post #1 of 30 (1996 views)
Shortcut
The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met Can't Post or Reply Privately

Now that the Court case and the appeals are over I can speak about this. In all of my years of travelling the world it was virtually on my doorstep that I had the misfortune to meet the two most evil characters of my life. I refer to the two animals locked up for the murder of Stephen Lawrence. I happened to miss their car by inches in a car park near to the estate where they lived (existed) when they reversed without looking.
Their violent, aggressive display showed me quite clearly what that poor boy had encountered in the last few minutes of his life. They were like uncaged animals. Unfortunately my brother-in-law has a flat next to the large house where the other three gather regularly and he tells me that the local police give it a very wide berth.
So, my question is, have you ever come across people such as this?

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Feb 10, 2012, 11:39 AM

Post #2 of 30 (1985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [R.S.Cavendish] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Clacton's full of them, I kid you not! Last Sunday I picked my 15 year old up from her friends house and on the way home encountered four teenage chavs (3 boys, 1 girl) pelting passing cars with snowballs. I pulled over, got out and politely explained that they could get somebody killed. I was told, "F*ck off or I'll stab ya."

Given the fact that in the last three months alone there have been three stabbings in Clacton, two of which have resulted in fatalities, I wasn't going to discuss the issue further! So I returned to my car and rang the police who sent a patrol out there but of course by the time they arrived the chavs had moved on. I have since given a statement to them.

Last night I was on the way home from work and made a detour to pick my 17 year old up from her boyfriend's house. Approaching me were two of the same types already mentioned. One was walking on the pavement but the other one was walking in the middle of the road thereby holding up the traffic in both directions. It was patently obvious from his demeanour that he was trying to provoke a confrontation. there was nothing for it but to crawl along at his walking pace until I'd reached a point where I could pull over to park.

The worst thing of all about these incidents is the fact that the people who commit them are given such protection by the liberal do gooders of this world when what they really need is banging up or at the very least a bloody good kicking. Certainly, the only way that twat in the road would ever learn is if he got run down and badly injured.

Human rights? What about ours?

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 10, 2012, 1:02 PM

Team(s): Romford, Everton, @BrentwoodSunLge

Post #3 of 30 (1970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Mishi

FA Vase semi programme wanted: 2001 Taunton v Clitheroe.

dottirofhod

Feb 10, 2012, 1:14 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 30 (1964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The judge.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 35 / 30/ 5/ inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 11 / 08 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-3-2)/ Lux = 0-3 / Neth = 0-0-0-(2 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-3/ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-1.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 10, 2012, 1:39 PM

Post #5 of 30 (1953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

On a serious note...when two of us were surrounded at Wigan after a Trophy game
by about a dozen of their fans, some of whom had brought their friend Stanley with them.
How we avoided a trip to Wigan General A & E or even the coroner still amazes me...

garethwrexy

Feb 10, 2012, 7:14 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #6 of 30 (1909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

mike tyson when he came to brixton around 2002 think it was !

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 10, 2012, 7:25 PM

Post #7 of 30 (1902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Did you actually get to speak to him?

villahopper
First Team Star

Feb 10, 2012, 10:30 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa Bromsgrove Sporting New York Jets

Post #8 of 30 (1872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DonQuixote] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I think it was Rugeley Rangers where I first met Hoddy

sandhurstbee

Feb 16, 2012, 1:15 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #9 of 30 (1733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [villahopper] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

First time I saw Michelle...

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

Isaac

Feb 17, 2012, 5:27 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #10 of 30 (1658 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Clacton's full of them, I kid you not! Last Sunday I picked my 15 year old up from her friends house and on the way home encountered four teenage chavs (3 boys, 1 girl) pelting passing cars with snowballs. I pulled over, got out and politely explained that they could get somebody killed. I was told, "F*ck off or I'll stab ya."

Given the fact that in the last three months alone there have been three stabbings in Clacton, two of which have resulted in fatalities, I wasn't going to discuss the issue further! So I returned to my car and rang the police who sent a patrol out there but of course by the time they arrived the chavs had moved on. I have since given a statement to them.

Last night I was on the way home from work and made a detour to pick my 17 year old up from her boyfriend's house. Approaching me were two of the same types already mentioned. One was walking on the pavement but the other one was walking in the middle of the road thereby holding up the traffic in both directions. It was patently obvious from his demeanour that he was trying to provoke a confrontation. there was nothing for it but to crawl along at his walking pace until I'd reached a point where I could pull over to park.

The worst thing of all about these incidents is the fact that the people who commit them are given such protection by the liberal do gooders of this world when what they really need is banging up or at the very least a bloody good kicking. Certainly, the only way that twat in the road would ever learn is if he got run down and badly injured.

Human rights? What about ours?

It seems that only scumbags have human rights!

It's much the same round our way where walking in the road, rather than on the pavement, seems to be regarded as the cool thing to do.

paignton-nick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 18, 2012, 9:26 AM

Team(s): Stevenage FC & Buckland Athletic

Post #11 of 30 (1615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
First time I saw Michelle...

I'll second that! First sighting was at Witheridge on the SWPL Hop last season.... (lucky for me I did 2 games independently from the hop that day prior to this and was spared the frightening encounter more than once)Unsure

Stevenage FC - Hertfordshire's finest!
Buckland Athletic- Pride of South Devon!

UKPunk

Feb 18, 2012, 11:18 AM

Post #12 of 30 (1599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paignton-nick] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

From what I heard you were in more danger of catching sight of 'her' if you were outside the ground than inside.

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 18, 2012, 12:24 PM

Post #13 of 30 (1591 views)
Shortcut

I fell like Uncle Albert here..who's Michelle?

Isaac

Feb 18, 2012, 9:05 PM

Post #14 of 30 (1566 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I fell like Uncle Albert here..who's Michelle?

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering that

dottirofhod

Feb 18, 2012, 9:10 PM

Post #15 of 30 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Just put Michelle in search posts and Chris1963's reply will tell you both all about him .There aren't many but worth a read , there are proper Michelle posts but you will soon get drift of which to read.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 35 / 30/ 5/ inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 11 / 08 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-3-2)/ Lux = 0-3 / Neth = 0-0-0-(2 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-3/ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-1.

Isaac

Feb 18, 2012, 9:30 PM

Post #16 of 30 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks I get the picture now/Wink/

UKPunk

Feb 18, 2012, 9:43 PM

Post #17 of 30 (1544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thanks I get the picture now/Wink/

Just not one you'd want to look at, by all accounts. Carnage visors required apparently. Cool

jimmyjazz
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 19, 2012, 8:26 PM

Team(s):

Post #18 of 30 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [R.S.Cavendish] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Unfortunately in my 14 years at my current employ I have worked alongside 3 people who years after leaving were all sent inside for murder, all three involved in different cases. One madman who lost it in the hospital because he couldn't get something to eat, one violent psychopath who stabbed someone in the head with a screwdriver, and the other responsible for a drug-related stabbing.

These were not the scariest people I've met though.

DonQuixote
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 19, 2012, 10:40 PM

Post #19 of 30 (1467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimmyjazz] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Should have guessed it when I first met you.....SAS hit squad in the Balkans.
Kept that one quiet, didn't you Shocked

paignton-nick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 20, 2012, 10:50 AM

Team(s): Stevenage FC & Buckland Athletic

Post #20 of 30 (1427 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
From what I heard you were in more danger of catching sight of 'her' if you were outside the ground than inside.

Apparently, according to Totnes Ian, the guy running the burger van in the car park saw 'her' and asked "What the f*** was that?" Cool

Stevenage FC - Hertfordshire's finest!
Buckland Athletic- Pride of South Devon!

(This post was edited by paignton-nick on Feb 20, 2012, 10:50 AM)

UKPunk

Feb 20, 2012, 11:29 AM

Post #21 of 30 (1415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paignton-nick] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I must point out that not only have I never seen Michelle, I also have to give 'her' credit for having the courage to do what 'she's' doing. I don't pretend to understand why 'she' feels 'she' has to go through this process, but 'she' must have known what sort of reaction 'she' would get, especially from hoppers with whom 'she' was already acquainted and had already known 'her' as a 'him'.

Some must know 'her' at least to a degree. So putting aside the gender issue, before Michelle had 'her' transformation, was 'he' the sort of hopper who made for good company or was 'he' one of those hoppers who you tended to try and avoid?

Isaac

Feb 20, 2012, 11:57 AM

Post #22 of 30 (1409 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I must point out that not only have I never seen Michelle, I also have to give 'her' credit for having the courage to do what 'she's' doing. I don't pretend to understand why 'she' feels 'she' has to go through this process, but 'she' must have known what sort of reaction 'she' would get, especially from hoppers with whom 'she' was already acquainted and had already known 'her' as a 'him'.

Some must know 'her' at least to a degree. So putting aside the gender issue, before Michelle had 'her' transformation, was 'he' the sort of hopper who made for good company or was 'he' one of those hoppers who you tended to try and avoid?

A bloke where I used too work changed to a 'she' and whilst we were all at loss to understand the reasons why there was a lot of respect for him/her for having the guts to do it.

dottirofhod

Feb 20, 2012, 12:03 PM

Post #23 of 30 (1407 views)
Shortcut

Don't respond Punkie with your newly acquired info !!

UKPunk

Feb 20, 2012, 12:03 PM

Post #24 of 30 (1407 views)
Shortcut

There was a similar situation with one of my ex-work colleagues. There was some acrimony though as he wanted to use the lasies loos but the girls were having none of it so he had to use the disabled loos instead.

I left the firm before he returned after the op but apparenty there was still some fuss over the now 'her' using the ladies loos as the girls still couldn't get past 'her' being a 'him.' Shortly afterwards 'she' left the firm although if some are to be believed he was 'forced' out.

Tamzin
Deleted

Feb 20, 2012, 5:26 PM

Team(s):

Post #25 of 30 (1366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] The Most Frightening People You Have Ever Met [In reply to] Can't Post or

Oooooh, Punkie. You're such a tease.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3