Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Archive: Other FA Competitions:
Help! Info on Devon & Exeter needed for Saturday's Inter-League Cup prog.

cope1
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 15, 2011, 12:05 PM

Post #1 of 4 (6386 views)
Shortcut
Help! Info on Devon & Exeter needed for Saturday's Inter-League Cup prog. Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me get hold of some info about the Devon & Exeter League as I am producing the programme for Saturday's FA Inter-League Cup between the Southern Amateur League and the DEL at Wingate and Finchley (kick off 1.30pm to any potential spectators).

Needless to say I have seen the Wikipedia page and the league's website which lists past champions and current info. If anyone has anything more than this I'd be grateful.

Final compilation on Thursday night in time for Friday printing.

Cheers in advance,
Andy

John Treleven
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 15, 2011, 3:12 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 4 (6377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cope1] Help! Info on Devon & Exeter needed for Saturday's Inter-League Cup prog. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

We usually liaise with opponents to send us information for our programmes, if that has failed then

Peninsula Phil H. of this parish might be able to point you to better contacts as D&E feed in to the Peninsula.

Incidentally F.A. still have the venue as TBA

cope1
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 15, 2011, 4:26 PM

Post #3 of 4 (6373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John Treleven] Help! Info on Devon & Exeter needed for Saturday's Inter-League Cup prog. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I've been in touch with the manager now but when I've tried in the past I've often hit a brick wall, so I thought I'd steal a jump on it and ask now.

The venue is Wingate & Finchley - not sure how the FA site gets updated but they don't seem to show anything under Fixtures.

John Treleven
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 15, 2011, 4:34 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 4 (6371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cope1] Help! Info on Devon & Exeter needed for Saturday's Inter-League Cup prog. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

All this rounds fixtures are missing on the F.A. website but are showing on their circulars

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3