jackson doctor trial ?

garethwrexy
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 8, 2011, 8:24 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #1 of 21 (4155 views)
Shortcut
jackson doctor trial ? Can't Post or Reply Privately

anyone been watching in the evening on the news, yes from me.

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

dottirofhod

Oct 8, 2011, 9:13 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #2 of 21 (4150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No from me.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 69 / 59 / 10 / inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 19 / 09 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-3(Act 4- Frosinone new ground)./ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 8, 2011, 9:31 PM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #3 of 21 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel when the best topic for discussion is that of some alleged ****** ******* killer's manslaughter trial.

So you've probably guessed, that's a NO from me.

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

Andrelux
First Team Regular

Oct 8, 2011, 10:06 PM

Team(s): Brentford (for my sins - obviously done something really bad in a past life

Post #4 of 21 (4140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blackdouglas] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

just been counting the number of stars - I reckon there's one too many in the first word. Could you explain?

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 8, 2011, 10:29 PM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #5 of 21 (4135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrelux] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Alternate spelling!!

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

UKPunk

Oct 9, 2011, 12:54 AM

Post #6 of 21 (4123 views)
Shortcut

No.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

jrev61

Oct 9, 2011, 10:20 PM

Team(s): None

Post #7 of 21 (4076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Would be more interesting watching paint dry, or even the Rugby Union World Cup.Smile

jrev61

PaulC

Oct 10, 2011, 9:03 AM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #8 of 21 (4049 views)
Shortcut

Yes.

No wonder legal expenses are so great when it takes hours and hours to elicit the most basic of information from witnesses.

garethwrexy

Oct 11, 2011, 6:01 PM

Post #9 of 21 (3975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

been a good month for tv trials amanda knox then wacko jacko's doctor

PaulC

Nov 8, 2011, 11:53 AM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #10 of 21 (3511 views)
Shortcut

I can't help wondering if the doc would have got away with it had Jackson been black.

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 8, 2011, 1:44 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #11 of 21 (3497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I can't help wondering if the doc would have got away with it had Jackson been black.

CoolCoolCool

garethwrexy

Nov 8, 2011, 4:37 PM

Post #12 of 21 (3474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

reckon he get 3 years and then after just 4 months get transfered to a cushey jail for celabes Crazy

Mishi

Nov 8, 2011, 5:57 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #13 of 21 (3462 views)
Shortcut

Whilst it seems clear to anyone looking at this case that this shster of a quack was as guilty as hell, I cannot be the only one who is not entirely at ease with the Jackson clan during this trial, in their clamour for 'justice'.

Did they really not know the mess that Michael was in? Or was it ok for him to keep his addictions 'private' as long as he was 'well enough' to keep on making money & publicising the 'family brand'?

From where I am sitting they are just as responsible for his death by doing nothing to help him, as the doctor who fed him his pills...

Grounds visited: 745
Last new ground:Horsham FC; The Camping World Community Stadium, Horsham, West Sussex. (Isthmian League Premier Division)
Last game: Thursday 19th September 2019: Fire United Christian 0, Newbury Forest 5. [Eastern Counties League Cup first round]
Matches watched this season: 44
2017/18-New English grounds: 7 & foreign: 0

UKPunk

Nov 8, 2011, 9:44 PM

Post #14 of 21 (3440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well said Mishi! I suspect it has a lot to do with their upbringing (wasn't their father supposed to be something akin to a domineering thug?) but it seems to me that the whole family have a tenous grip on reality and could all do with sectioning for their own good.

Whilst we're on the subject of Jacko, I didn't wish him dead or anything like that but when I heard he'd popped his clogs my first thought was at least he won't be releasing any more crap music.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

acmold

Nov 9, 2011, 11:54 AM

Post #15 of 21 (3410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or

He was born on the same day as Lenny Henry, in hindsight he may have been better off being in Tiswas, marrying Dawn French and advertising Travel Lodges.

sandhurstbee

Nov 9, 2011, 1:15 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #16 of 21 (3400 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Well said Mishi! I suspect it has a lot to do with their upbringing (wasn't their father supposed to be something akin to a domineering thug?) but it seems to me that the whole family have a tenous grip on reality and could all do with sectioning for their own good.

Whilst we're on the subject of Jacko, I didn't wish him dead or anything like that but when I heard he'd popped his clogs my first thought was at least he won't be releasing any more crap music.

My first thought was it would be a safer world for Children!

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

Chris1963

Nov 9, 2011, 6:20 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #17 of 21 (3378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

What really annoys me is the way the trial judge decribed the doctor as "a danger to the public", as if he were a mugger or rapist, and refusing him bail accordingly. Under British law, he would probably not have been tried for manslaughter. It is a damming indictment of the US legal system, where you can spend 25 years in prison for relatively minor fraud offences.

jrev61

Nov 9, 2011, 9:05 PM

Team(s): None

Post #18 of 21 (3361 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Also not a fan of Wacko.
My first reaction on hearing of his death was 'Does that mean that Gary Glitter is now the world's best known child-molester?'
Our local radio station played nothing but Michael Jackson records that day, which didn't increase my affection for him at all.

jrev61

Fanatic
First Team Star

Nov 9, 2011, 9:07 PM

Team(s):

Post #19 of 21 (3361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
What really annoys me is the way the trial judge decribed the doctor as "a danger to the public", as if he were a mugger or rapist, and refusing him bail accordingly. Under British law, he would probably not have been tried for manslaughter. It is a damming indictment of the US legal system, where you can spend 25 years in prison for relatively minor fraud offences.

I'm always amazed by American prison stats - over 1% of the population is in prison and the Wikipedia article says that in 2006 7.2 million people were in prison or on probation or parole.

Something must be very wrong in that country to end up with figures like that.

garethwrexy

Nov 9, 2011, 10:41 PM

Post #20 of 21 (3353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fanatic] jackson doctor trial ? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

also assume he has lost his liencence to be a quack ?

sandhurstbee

Nov 10, 2011, 1:32 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #21 of 21 (3323 views)
Shortcut

Conrad Jackson was a fall guy, he was employed by Jackson to give him whatever he wanted, If he didn`t then Whacko would have just sacked him and employed someone else. Getting this verdict gives the Jackson family an excuse for the misdemeanours of their Brother - A junkie Paedo!

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3