Update to the FA's Official Allocation List

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 13, 2011, 10:33 AM

Team(s): See signature for clubs

Post #1 of 13 (2392 views)
Shortcut
Update to the FA's Official Allocation List Can't Post or Reply Privately

Somebody has asked about a current update to the Official allocations document, so I've had a go in the same vein as StourBoy's projected allocations

https://spreadsheets.google.com/...amp;authkey=CPWj1d8J

It's an initial tryout for me so Constructive criticism is welcome. I'll be editing it as I go along so please be patient too.

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

romulusfc
Reserve Team Regular

Jun 13, 2011, 11:25 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blackdouglas] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

A lot depends on where Rushden end up- my guess is the Zamaretto Premier with them having been given 21 days grace by the Courts today, which will see St Albans switch from the Zamretto Premier to the Ryman?

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Grounds- 122

Last new- Studley Entaco, home of Feckenham FC.

Grounds this season- 13 (4 new)

Games this season- 20

Goals this season- 65

Last game(s)- Romulus 1-3 Carlton Town- Evostik NPL One South- Mon 22nd Aug

Stourbridge 2-0 Arlesey Town- Evostik Southern Premier- Sat 27th Aug

Sutton Coldfield Town 3-1 Romulus- Evostik NPL One South- Mon 29th Aug

(This post was edited by romulusfc on Jun 13, 2011, 11:28 AM)

Dynamo
Reserve Team Sub

Jun 13, 2011, 12:05 PM

Team(s): Shepshed

Post #3 of 13 (2306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [romulusfc] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
A lot depends on where Rushden end up- my guess is the Zamaretto Premier with them having been given 21 days grace by the Courts today, which will see St Albans switch from the Zamretto Premier to the Ryman?

My guess is they will fold in 21 days and a league will have to run a club short.

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 13, 2011, 12:12 PM

Post #4 of 13 (2293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dynamo] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

My guess is they will fold in 21 days and a league will have to run a club short.

In which case I assume they would have to start at step 6 next season, wouldn't they? UCL Division 1?

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

KnowYourMarket

Jun 13, 2011, 12:14 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #5 of 13 (2287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

My bet would be on step 3, however, if this was not acceptable the UCL would probably have an EGM and accept them.

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

Sarumio

Jun 13, 2011, 12:15 PM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #6 of 13 (2287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In which case I assume they would have to start at step 6 next season, wouldn't they? UCL Division 1?

Technically speaking the UCL Prem has space for an extra club as its running with 21 teams again (for the 6th consecutive season).

If they fold though they should start in UCL Division One in my opinion. If they don't then by all means the Southern Premier!

ianh
First Team Star

Jun 13, 2011, 12:20 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blackdouglas] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Somebody has asked about a current update to the Official allocations document, so I've had a go in the same vein as StourBoy's projected allocations

It's an initial tryout for me so Constructive criticism is welcome. I'll be editing it as I go along so please be patient too.
Thats good, i looked through it and searched and all I could see was Leiston were promoted from ECL not IL(N)

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 13, 2011, 12:24 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianh] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thats good, i looked through it and searched and all I could see was Leiston were promoted from ECL not IL(N)

Sorted

Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, Rangers (the real ones, NOT qpr),Watford, Rochdale, queen of the south and a few others.

gcnc

Jun 13, 2011, 12:25 PM

Team(s): Newport County

Post #9 of 13 (2264 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Yes, it was me who asked. Thanks, that's ideal!

forestman
Youth Team Star

Jun 14, 2011, 7:00 AM

Post #10 of 13 (1892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gcnc] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sorry but i noticed the isthmian premier seems to be 1 club light, is that so the leagues can be rejigged when Rushden are placed or another club reprieved in their place?

leohoenig
Administrator

Jun 14, 2011, 7:29 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #11 of 13 (1883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [forestman] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

yes

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 14, 2011, 7:44 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [forestman] Update to the FA's Official Allocation List [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Yes

blackdouglas
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 14, 2011, 11:54 PM

Post #13 of 13 (1607 views)
Shortcut

Updated regarding DaveF's comments in the General forum on R&D's exclusion from the league system pending appeal, Aveley's reprieve to ILP, Soham's move to IL1(N), Bedworth's move back to SL1(C), and Shephed's reprieve to NPL1(S).

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3