Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: General:
London Colney Blues - Programme

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 24, 2011, 3:23 PM

Post #1 of 7 (3235 views)
Shortcut
London Colney Blues - Programme Can't Post or

London Colney Blues v Old Parmiterians in Herts Co One - Thursday 28th April, Kick-off at 6.30pm - just had a phone call, there will be a programme done by the club for this game which is on their own ground.

Please contact the sec to show an interest, his email address is (might be) [email protected] - I say might be as I was told it over the phone and the person at the other end had forgotten about upper and lower case. If think you can email him via FA find a club after seaching for London Colney Blues..

APL
First Team Star

Apr 24, 2011, 5:33 PM

Post #2 of 7 (3189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] London Colney Blues - Programme [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
London Colney Blues v Old Parmiterians in Herts Co One - Thursday 28th April, Kick-off at 6.30pm - just had a phone call, there will be a programme done by the club for this game which is on their own ground.

Please contact the sec to show an interest, his email address is (might be) [email protected] - I say might be as I was told it over the phone and the person at the other end had forgotten about upper and lower case. If think you can email him via FA find a club after seaching for London Colney Blues..

He was probably too excited at getting a proper piece of paper as opposed to the normal pirate editions that he has been getting recentlyTongue

2019/20
England 1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1-1

2019/20
Belgium (Pyramid = 1,484 1st teams) 0-0-2-5-8-22-173-303-254

http://www.hoppingacrossthepond.com

acmold

Apr 25, 2011, 8:50 AM

Post #3 of 7 (3112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [APL] London Colney Blues - Programme [In reply to] Can't Post or

Correct details - London Colney Blues of the Herts County League Division One would like to invite groundhoppers to their home game against Old Parmiterians this Thursday, April 28 at 6.30pm. The fixture will take place at their regular home ground at Morris Playing Field, White Horse Lane, London Colney, Herts AL2 1JP. Admission is free and programmes will be on sale at 2. If you would like to attend this game, please email London Colney Blues as soon as possible at [email protected] so they know how many programmes to produce

leohoenig
Administrator

Apr 25, 2011, 11:13 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #4 of 7 (3092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] London Colney Blues - Programme [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Surely Mr. Mold is not worried about the "pirate paper"?

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

acmold

Apr 26, 2011, 10:05 AM

Post #5 of 7 (3018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] London Colney Blues - Programme [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Surely Mr. Mold is not worried about the "pirate paper"?

I'm not going, I was just posting the item on behalf of someone who has not mastered the art of using a computer keyboard.

Not a great lover of watching "A" teams at home WinkMadCrazyPirateUnimpressed !!!!!!!!!!!.

Hopefully I am going to see a game at Little Kimble Cricket Club that night.

yorkieexile
First Team Star

Apr 26, 2011, 12:45 PM

Team(s): Halifax, Groundhopper

Post #6 of 7 (3000 views)
Shortcut

I am told (by Brian Buck, acting on info from the opposition secretary) that this Thursday's game is being played at London Colney with a 7.30pm kick-off

Ruston Sports therefore instead for me

acmold

Apr 26, 2011, 2:32 PM

Post #7 of 7 (2978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yorkieexile] London Colney Blues - Programme [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
I am told (by Brian Buck, acting on info from the opposition secretary) that this Thursday's game is being played at London Colney with a 7.30pm kick-off

Yes, just had another phone call, the game Thursday is at London Colney - their proper ground accorded to the sec.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3