big match for dulwich hamlet tonight

garethwrexy
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 6, 2011, 12:24 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #1 of 7 (13238 views)
Shortcut
big match for dulwich hamlet tonight Can't Post or Reply Privately

dulwich are one of the few non league teams still left in the fa youth cup this season, they face newcastle united at home ! so i hope you will all join me in wishing my team well Smile !

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

southend statto
First Team Star

Jan 6, 2011, 1:02 PM

Team(s): most of my local sides

Post #2 of 7 (13231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] big match for dulwich hamlet tonight [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

yeh, all the best to the Hamlet. My uncle used to live in Peckham Rye and go watch the Hamlet so I'll be rooting for them

PonteCarlo
First Team Star

Jan 6, 2011, 1:13 PM

Team(s): Grimsby Town, Pontefract Collieries

Post #3 of 7 (13228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [southend statto] big match for dulwich hamlet tonight [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

According to the NLP, Dulwich and Rushden are the only non-league sides left in the FA Youth Cup - we've gone up, must have missed that one!

Proud spectator of real football.

Hop, hop, hopping on heaven's door

Mishi

Jan 6, 2011, 4:27 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #4 of 7 (13200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PonteCarlo] big match for dulwich hamlet tonight [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Anyone thinking of going...remember it's a stupidly early 7.00pm kick off.

Adults 4; Concessions 2. All children under 12, with responsible adults are admitted FREE.

Programmes will be on sale for 1.

Even though we have a very entertaining, good Youth Team this season, I'd be surprised if they don't overwhelm us by at least six, maybe more, if they are on top form.

But you can but dream... ;-)

Grounds visited: 735
Last new ground: Biggleswade Town FC; Langford Road, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. (Evo-Stik League South Premier Division Central)
Last game: Sunday 27th January 2019: Crystal Palace 0, Durham 2. [FA Women's Super League 2]
Matches watched this season: 115
2017/18-New English grounds: 12; & foreign: 2

John Treleven
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jan 6, 2011, 6:32 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 7 (13174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] big match for dulwich hamlet tonight [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

All Youth Cup ties in the "Main Draw" are at 7p.m. unless the clubs agree to vary that.

Of those due in the next few weeks only Southend (7.30) have done that

garethwrexy

Jan 6, 2011, 9:05 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #6 of 7 (13148 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] big match for dulwich hamlet tonight [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

lost 6-2 Frown

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

Mishi

Jan 6, 2011, 10:58 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #7 of 7 (13125 views)
Shortcut

So why is it 7.00pm? It's ridiculously early time for people who have to come straight from work to a game. 7.30 or 7.45 makes sense.

As it happens I managed to get off work half an hour early, by working through tea breaks, get the the ground & a long queue snaking across the car park at kick off. We only had one turnstile open! And nobody bothers to do another. So I jump on one to get people through...& sods law, miss the first two goals! But at least people got into the ground a bit quicker.

Crowd bigger than any First Team attendance, announced over the tannoy at the final whistle as 439.

Grounds visited: 735
Last new ground: Biggleswade Town FC; Langford Road, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. (Evo-Stik League South Premier Division Central)
Last game: Sunday 27th January 2019: Crystal Palace 0, Durham 2. [FA Women's Super League 2]
Matches watched this season: 115
2017/18-New English grounds: 12; & foreign: 2

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3