a great night for dulwich hamlet !

garethwrexy
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 17, 2010, 10:25 PM

Team(s): wrexham and dulwich

Post #1 of 6 (13022 views)
Shortcut
a great night for dulwich hamlet ! Can't Post or Reply Privately

dulwich hamlet 3-2 Yeovil Town ( ET Played, this is there first ever win v a football club in the fa youth cup, i apologise if i seem to be blowing the trumpet for my team ! home to newcastle united in the 3rd round proper Smile

wrexham fc fa trophy winners 2013 !

VP

Nov 17, 2010, 10:29 PM

Post #2 of 6 (13019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] a great night for dulwich hamlet ! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
dulwich hamlet 3-2 Yeovil Town ( ET Played, this is there first ever win v a football club in the fa youth cup, i apologise if i seem to be blowing the trumpet for my team ! home to newcastle united in the 3rd round proper Smile

Nice one. Well done.
And to think that could have been us but we had a bad game against Northwood and deservedly went out the round before meeting the Hamlet.

John Treleven
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 17, 2010, 10:42 PM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 6 (13012 views)
Shortcut
Re: [garethwrexy] a great night for dulwich hamlet ! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Got a time for Yeovil's 2nd goal?

I gather Yeovil were down to ten men

Mishi

Nov 17, 2010, 11:50 PM

Team(s): Dulwich Hamlet

Post #4 of 6 (13001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John Treleven] a great night for dulwich hamlet ! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sorry, I don't keep times, but I am sure they will pop up soon. It was 2-2 at the end of normal time. Yeovil Town went down to ten midway through the second, but to be honest we were coming back at them by then. We came from behind twice, & got the winner a couple of minutes into extra time. Paul McCallum got a hat-trick for us, & we were down to ten men ourselves in the last couple of minutes of extra time.

A bloody glorious night! I watch the Youth Team as often as I can, & savour FA Youth Cup nights. After several defeats down the years against Football League opposition this is our first ever victory over one!

Last night I saw the First Team win at Premier Division Concord Rangers, at a 'new' ground to boot. If Carsberg did midweek football it would be like this! ;-)

I am going to bed tonight a very happy man...I just hope the Newcastle game isn't arranged for when I'm in Germany!

Grounds visited: 735
Last new ground: Biggleswade Town FC; Langford Road, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. (Evo-Stik League South Premier Division Central)
Last game: Sunday 27th January 2019: Crystal Palace 0, Durham 2. [FA Women's Super League 2]
Matches watched this season: 115
2017/18-New English grounds: 12; & foreign: 2

John Treleven

Nov 18, 2010, 8:33 AM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 6 (12974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] a great night for dulwich hamlet ! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Newcastle match is due to be played by Sat 11th Dec

Most of those fixed so far are Tues/Wed 7th/8th Dec

John Treleven

Nov 19, 2010, 5:33 PM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 6 (12853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mishi] a great night for dulwich hamlet ! [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Dulwich v Newcastle fixed for 7pm on Thurs 9th Dec

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3