Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: Programme Editing & Collecting:
programmes in dorset and hampshire league

alderholt saint
Ballboy/girl

Aug 17, 2010, 1:23 PM

Post #1 of 13 (4170 views)
Shortcut
programmes in dorset and hampshire league Can't Post or Reply Privately

Can any one help by telling me who produces regular programmes in the dorset and hampshire premier leagues. I know Colden Common ,Swanage ,and Poole Borough (Which is excellent) do but not sure on others.

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 17, 2010, 1:50 PM

Post #2 of 13 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alderholt saint] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or

A number of clubs issued last season in the Dorset League, the ones that spring to mind that did not issue are Cobham and Chickerell. Not many issuers in either of the Hants League though.

Vic Parker
Reserve Team Regular

Aug 21, 2010, 9:02 PM

Team(s): too many to mention

Post #3 of 13 (3980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alderholt saint] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Haven't been for a while, but Blandford United, Cranborne, Hamworthy Recreation, Holt United and Wincanton Town at least have issued in previous seasons.
Last season Parley Sports (through their website), Portland United, Sturminster Marshall (but didn't issue last Wednesday) did issue.
Not many do issue midweek.
Can't comment on Hampshire Premier as not seen many games. Although amongst my souvenirs do have copies from Clanfield, Fleetlands, Liss Athletic, Locks Heath, Otterbourne, Overton United, QK Southampton and Winchester Castle.

Last game: Wimborne Town v Met Police
Date: Tuesday 29 January
Games this season [2018/19]: 80
Follow me on twitter @mikerobins97

The Moose
First Team Star

Aug 22, 2010, 5:46 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 13 (3924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Parker] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Perhaps I've been lucky but I've managed to get a programme from every Dorset Premier Lge club visited. Having said that I did most of them 20 odd years ago. Recent years have taken me to newly elected clubs such as Wincanton and Chickerell and they both issued in their first seasons. Duly noted the Chickens no longer do though. As I've got one from Stourpaine, Allendale, Witchampton & B'mth Sports I'd always assumed in must be a league rule for clubs to issue but I guess that's no longer the case.

Kind Regards,
The Moose Cool

acmold

Aug 23, 2010, 11:07 AM

Post #5 of 13 (3834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or

I have got programmes at Bournemouth Sports, Cranborne, Hamworthy Rec, Parley Sports, Poole Borough, Portland Utd (new), Westland Sports (new) in Dorest Premier.

And at Blandford Utd, Gillingham Tn, Hamworthy Utd, Holt Utd, Portland Utd (old), Stourpaine, Sturminster Marshall, Sturminster Newton Utd, Wareham Rangers, Weymouth Sports, Withcampton Utd in Dorset Senior.

I've yet to visit Chickerell Utd and Merley Parley Sports.

I failed to get a programme at Westland Sports old ground but did ascertain a programme from the season before.

In the various Hampshire League's I have got programmes from 30 different clubs but only one in the past five years, that being Headley United who have now been relegated.

KnowYourMarket

Aug 23, 2010, 11:43 AM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #6 of 13 (3829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Can I obtain (sic) who Merley Parley Sports are?

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 23, 2010, 12:26 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #7 of 13 (3818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Were you hoping to ascertain one of their programmes to add to your numberous collection ? Cool

acmold

Aug 23, 2010, 2:36 PM

Post #8 of 13 (3783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

I must have had cob on when I wrote that.

KnowYourMarket

Aug 23, 2010, 10:56 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #9 of 13 (3717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Do you like ham?

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

acmold

Aug 25, 2010, 10:42 AM

Post #10 of 13 (3566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
Do you like ham?

I'm a bit of a Vegan

Chris1963

Aug 25, 2010, 1:17 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #11 of 13 (3551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vic Parker] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Haven't been for a while, but Blandford United, Cranborne, Hamworthy Recreation, Holt United and Wincanton Town at least have issued in previous seasons.
Last season Parley Sports (through their website), Portland United, Sturminster Marshall (but didn't issue last Wednesday) did issue.
Not many do issue midweek.
Can't comment on Hampshire Premier as not seen many games. Although amongst my souvenirs do have copies from Clanfield, Fleetlands, Liss Athletic, Locks Heath, Otterbourne, Overton United, QK Southampton and Winchester Castle.

Parley Sports were selling copies at the ground on matchdays when I went there last season.

Vic Parker
Reserve Team Regular

Aug 25, 2010, 5:55 PM

Team(s): too many to mention

Post #12 of 13 (3498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] programmes in dorset and hampshire league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Yes they were, I should really have qualified what I said, as they did have them available off their website as well.

Last game: Wimborne Town v Met Police
Date: Tuesday 29 January
Games this season [2018/19]: 80
Follow me on twitter @mikerobins97

Dr Love
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2010, 10:02 AM

Team(s): Halifax Town

Post #13 of 13 (3185 views)
Shortcut

Lyndhurst issued on my visit this recent bank holiday. There was nothing to indicate it was a one off, though I have no idea if it is a regular one.

Only others I've had from current clubs whilst in this league are Colden Common and Liss.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3