Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Games: Brain Teasers:
Which club/team has players from the following countries/nations...?

Lars
Reserve Team Star

Aug 13, 2010, 10:08 PM

Team(s): Yeovil, Kettering

Post #1 of 5 (14268 views)
Shortcut
Which club/team has players from the following countries/nations...? Can't Post or Reply Privately

England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Holland, France, Spain, South Korea, Marocko, Oman, Ivory Coast, Honduras, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia, Paraguay, Argentina.

(Taken from Swedish media, and might not be 100 % accurate. I count it as they having 29 players from 17 different countries.)

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 13, 2010, 11:30 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #2 of 5 (14260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lars] Which club/team has players from the following countries/nations...? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Holland, France, Spain, South Korea, Marocko, Oman, Ivory Coast, Honduras, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Colombia, Paraguay, Argentina.

(Taken from Swedish media, and might not be 100 % accurate. I count it as they having 29 players from 17 different countries.)

At a guess because they have squillions of teams - Brommapojkarna ?

paulh66

Aug 13, 2010, 11:36 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #3 of 5 (14259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lars] Which club/team has players from the following countries/nations...? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wigan Athletic?

Lars
Reserve Team Star

Aug 13, 2010, 11:44 PM

Team(s): Yeovil, Kettering

Post #4 of 5 (14255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Which club/team has players from the following countries/nations...? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Wigan Athletic?

Yes, you won! Sly

This was probably a relatively easy one, but still well done by you.

paulh66

Aug 13, 2010, 11:49 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #5 of 5 (14253 views)
Shortcut

Oman and Honduras were the clues for me and the only player from Oman I've ever heard of is the keeper, Al Habsi, who went to Wigan from Bolton.

Very cosmopolitan, and all very different from their days in the Northern Premier League..... Unimpressed

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3