World Cup on ITV

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Red Adder
Youth Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 11:53 AM

Post #51 of 58 (1884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Especially as the Plank said "this morning" when no Sunday pub matchs are played in June. Anyway most Pub keepers (unless wind assisted) can't hump the ball 80 yds.

What was obvious to me from other games that Pro goalies can kick the jubalani 90 yds and often have at this world cup. Why wasn't James on the edge of his box ... the ball game 80 yds and was put past him from 9yds out - whilst Terry and Upson screwed up so did James - as he did to be beaten by 2 of the other three goals.

Isaac
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 28, 2010, 1:12 PM

Team(s): ABMU

Post #52 of 58 (1855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Red Adder] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In fairness to DJ I think he could have reasonably expected Terry or Upson to have dealt with it before it got that far, surely the golden rule for defenders is not to let it bounce?

More patronising waffle on Talk Sport from Stan Collymore telling us how Sunday League in this country is all about beer bellied, chain smoking players kicking lumps out of each other, I wonder when he last went to a Sunday League game?

Moorsider
First Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 2:47 PM

Team(s): Kirkbymoorside (Wearside League)

Post #53 of 58 (1834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Isaac] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
In fairness to DJ I think he could have reasonably expected Terry or Upson to have dealt with it before it got that far, surely the golden rule for defenders is not to let it bounce?

More patronising waffle on Talk Sport from Stan Collymore telling us how Sunday League in this country is all about beer bellied, chain smoking players kicking lumps out of each other, I wonder when he last went to a Sunday League game?

Wasn't he a Sunday League player ???

villahopper
First Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 2:48 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa Bromsgrove Sporting New York Jets

Post #54 of 58 (1833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Moorsider] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

He looked like one most of the time he was on the pitch for us !!

Moorsider
First Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 2:49 PM

Team(s): Kirkbymoorside (Wearside League)

Post #55 of 58 (1832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Ready for out shortly , few drinks and the football on T.V.with a member of this board .
Am still wearing lucky underpants and will continue to do so until the Mighty Engerland are out . Apologies if you meet me in the next week !

So we can blame you and your lucky underpants then when the FA have the big investigation ?? Hope you have changed them now.

dottirofhod

Jun 28, 2010, 2:52 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #56 of 58 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Moorsider] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I accept all blame , I changed immediately after game but was too tired after a long season to wash . They are now soaking .

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 67 / 57 / 10 / inc 2 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 16 / 09 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-3(Act 4- Frosinone new ground)./ Iberia = P = 0-1 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

villahopper
First Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 2:58 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa Bromsgrove Sporting New York Jets

Post #57 of 58 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I accept all blame , I changed immediately after game but was too tired after a long season to wash . They are now soaking .

Work has just contacted me. Apparently no trains are being allowed to go via Crewe due to a massive risk of contamination. Could these events be connected in any way

acmold

Jun 28, 2010, 5:52 PM

Post #58 of 58 (1804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Moorsider] World Cup on ITV [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To

He used to turn up really early for games, so early a patroling policeman had to ask him what he was doing in the car park 10 hours before the game.

Getting change already Sir !.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3