FCHD site "unavailable"

Kernovian
Reserve Team Sub

May 2, 2010, 8:08 PM

Team(s): Yeovil Town FC

Post #1 of 10 (7138 views)
Shortcut
FCHD site "unavailable" Can't Post or Reply Privately

Beware, probably temporary (see message below), but it's not you!

"You should contact the site owner for any information regarding this. Due to our privacy rules we will not disclose site owners email addresses, contact details or nature of the problem affecting this site. This is a matter between 34SP.com and the owner of this site.
Please also note that this page may be displayed in error due to ISP cacheing problems, please check again in a few hours to see if the site has returned."

Inherited by AngusGF

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

May 3, 2010, 12:12 AM

Post #2 of 10 (7097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kernovian] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I thought I'd found a link but it was to the old site. I hope it's back up soon.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

(This post was edited by UKPunk on May 3, 2010, 12:14 AM)

Richard Rundle

May 10, 2010, 2:39 PM

Post #3 of 10 (6936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kernovian] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Beware, probably temporary (see message below), but it's not you!

"You should contact the site owner for any information regarding this. Due to our privacy rules we will not disclose site owners email addresses, contact details or nature of the problem affecting this site. This is a matter between 34SP.com and the owner of this site.
Please also note that this page may be displayed in error due to ISP cacheing problems, please check again in a few hours to see if the site has returned."

Site is down temporarily due to cash flow issues. Should be sorted hopefully within the next 7 days

--
Richard

derekn
First Team Star

May 28, 2010, 3:53 PM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #4 of 10 (6612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Richard Rundle] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Any update? I'm still getting the 'suspended hosting' message.

Piecringe
Junior Team Sub

Jun 28, 2010, 7:27 PM

Post #5 of 10 (6212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derekn] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Looks like it's gone for good this time.

Lars
Reserve Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 9:06 PM

Team(s): Yeovil, Kettering

Post #6 of 10 (6185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Piecringe] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

It would be very sad to lose this excellent site with all of its great info!

If money is the issue, I suggest that Richard make it possible for us to do dontations (with Richard still free to develop/keep the site the way he wish).

UKPunk

Jun 28, 2010, 10:54 PM

Post #7 of 10 (6163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lars] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

If money is the issue, I suggest that Richard make it possible for us to do dontations (with Richard still free to develop/keep the site the way he wish).

This has already been suggested on another thread and quite a few of us declared our intention of contributing a few quid each. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been reading the forum waiting for something to materialise from this idea.

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

Lars
Reserve Team Star

Jun 28, 2010, 11:22 PM

Team(s): Yeovil, Kettering

Post #8 of 10 (6154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

This has already been suggested on another thread and quite a few of us declared our intention of contributing a few quid each. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been reading the forum waiting for something to materialise from this idea.

OK, sounds good that it had already been suggested. (I'm pretty focused at this particular section now, with the World Cup, no non-league games, etc..)

bmccoll
Reserve Team Sub

Sep 19, 2010, 4:47 PM

Post #9 of 10 (5756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lars] FCHD site "unavailable" [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Although only updated to the end of 2007-08 season, the 'newer' FCHD site can still be accessed through the wayback machine at http://web.archive.org/...http://www.fchd.info. Just click on the last date (Aug 4, 2008) to go to the most recent archived condition of the site.

http://www.scottish-football-historical-archive.co.nf/

Locki
Junior Team Regular

Oct 6, 2010, 11:02 PM

Team(s): Chorley

Post #10 of 10 (5354 views)
Shortcut
FCHD [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Does the person who created this site visit this forum... If you do please send me a message!

Come on the Magpies - UniBond Division One North Champions 2010/11? Wait and see.....!

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3