Home: All Other Football Interests: Football in other countries:
Groundhopping Informer 2009/10

Veteran
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 30, 2009, 10:41 AM

Post #1 of 4 (4874 views)
Shortcut
Groundhopping Informer 2009/10 Can't Post or

As I have had a couple of enquiries already but had heard nothing from the authors I contacted Oliver Leisner who confirms that there will be an Informer in 2009/10 but at the moment they are "running very late" due to outside pressures (minor things like work !) and it may be something like late October or November before it is published. The price is likely to be the same as last year but we must all be prepared for an increase in the Sterling equivalent as it has dropped badly against the Euro since last year. I have again volunteered to act as UK "co-orderinator" and will post more details as and when I get them.

I Have duplicated this message in "Groundhopping - General".

leohoenig
Administrator

Jul 30, 2009, 12:53 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #2 of 4 (4859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Groundhopping Informer 2009/10 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I Have duplicated this message in "Groundhopping - General".

Its true - he has done - except this line.

Keep us informed, Veteran - and make sure I am on the list when the order goes in Blush

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Veteran

Sep 16, 2009, 9:23 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Groundhopping Informer 2009/10 [In reply to] Can't Post or

As previously posted there has been a slight delay in the publication of this year's Groundhopping Informer but I am pleased to advise that it should now be available by early November. I have again agreed to act as distributor for UK copies and at this stage would be glad to receive expressions of interest, either by E mail to [email protected] or by PM through this message board, or by post to 9 Ebenezer Street, Langley Mill, Derbyshire NG16 4DA.

As I am not certain of the exact price as yet please do not send any money at this stage. I gather that the basic price will probably remain the same but in view of the drop in the value of the and increases in postal costs there will have to be a slight increase in the UK price, hopefully to no more than 18 or 18.50."

More information as soon as I get it.

PS Yes, Leo I have noted you down as "interested" !

Veteran

Sep 27, 2009, 6:59 PM

Post #4 of 4 (4627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Groundhopping Informer 2009/10 [In reply to] Can't Post or

I am now in a position to invite definite orders - the price for 2009/10 will be 18.00. Orders with a cheque payable to me - by 21st October 2009 at the very latest please. Timescale is that sometime during the following week while I am in Europe I will arrange to collect all the UK copies and will then send them out by post on my return on November 1st. So please make sure you include your delivery address.
Dave Woodings 9 Ebenezer Street LANGLEY MILL Derbyshire NG16 4DA (Home Phone for any queries 01773 762565)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3