Re: Final Whistle Has Been Blown

fishy
Reserve Team Sub

Jun 16, 2009, 12:57 AM

Team(s): AFC Hull

Post #1 of 2 (58417 views)
Shortcut
Re: Final Whistle Has Been Blown Can't Post or Reply Privately

Terribly sad news, my thoughts go out to Stuart and the rest of Tony's family. Having lost both of my parents to cancer, I know they must be going through a terrible time at the moment.

(This post was edited by Jamesie on Jun 16, 2009, 12:24 PM)

johnanderson
Reserve Team Star

Jun 16, 2009, 2:55 PM

Team(s): bolton,farsley celtic, ossett albion, ossett town, budleigh salterton,

Post #2 of 2 (58006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fishy] Final Whistle Has Been Blown [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

For someone with my interest in non league football the sheer scale and development of this web site over the years has been an absolute joy and a mine of information both on the site itself and on the many links to league sites and others. Thank you Tony for what must have been a labour of love.
I would also like say thanks to all the people who inhabit the message board, whoever you may be, whether you have only contributed once or been a regular. Under Tony's gentle but firm guidance it has developed into a lively, informative, sometimes controversial, sometimes very amusing, but always civilised board that has become a platform for lively debate and new ideas.
May the new site continue in the same vein always remembering to uphold Tonys ideals.
My heartfelt condolences go to all the Kempster family at this sad time.

The Soccerlinks Hit List

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3