Ryman League one may change

HarryC
Chelsea Transfer Target

May 14, 2009, 8:33 AM

Team(s): Fleet, Aldershot, Chelsea

Post #1 of 11 (2782 views)
Shortcut
Ryman League one may change Can't Post or Reply Privately

It is reported that one idea to be discussed this week by Ryman league is to look into possiblility of changing split in Ryman Div 1 from North/South to East/West.

Trevor
Youth Team Regular

May 14, 2009, 10:52 AM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #2 of 11 (2663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HarryC] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

.........and what is the proposed footprint of this new split?

It might make interesting reading for clubs in my region wishing to join the Ryman Leagues

coupwotcoup
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 10:54 AM

Post #3 of 11 (2658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trevor] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Bring it on I say.. would love a few trips over Betty's Bridge to Kent next season..

Pre-1970 football programmes wanted. Good prices paid for good condition collections. Have thousands for sale, League and Non League. PM with wants lists or for quotes. Especially required pre-1978 Romford home and aways, plus FA Trophy programmes from any rounds from seasons 69-70 and 70-1.

AndyE
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 11:54 AM

Team(s): Chatham Town

Post #4 of 11 (2594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coupwotcoup] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Me too - my initial response to this idea is "yes please".

Clearly a lot depends on just where the split happens, but looking at who is going to be in the Isthmian Div Ones next season, it will be close to "East" being Essex and Kent and "West" being everyone else. Personally I'd like the East Anglian clubs to be there as well, but all the noises coming out of Isthmian HQ say that that isn't going to happen.

Mind you, I'll be the first to accept that I'm only saying "yes please" because this would suit my club - from Chatham, Essex is a much easier journey than Surrey or Sussex. It would probably suit the Surrey clubs rather less well.

coupwotcoup
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 12:01 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AndyE] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Plus the fact I know a few dirty minxes in Kent.. Sly

Pre-1970 football programmes wanted. Good prices paid for good condition collections. Have thousands for sale, League and Non League. PM with wants lists or for quotes. Especially required pre-1978 Romford home and aways, plus FA Trophy programmes from any rounds from seasons 69-70 and 70-1.

sandhurstbee
Man City Transfer Target!

May 14, 2009, 1:22 PM

Team(s): Brentford, Sandhurst Town and Most local Non League sides.

Post #6 of 11 (2461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coupwotcoup] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Worse than Essex Girls ?? Tongue

Last New Ground 2016/17 (15) 29/4/2017 HIGHMOOR/IBIS RESERVES 1 Mortimer 1 - Thames Valley premier league, Premier Division

TB&G
Youth Team Regular

May 14, 2009, 1:31 PM

Team(s): Romford FC

Post #7 of 11 (2440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandhurstbee] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

If you look hard enough I think that it's possible to find them outside those two counties too! Angelic

R.S.Cavendish
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 5:47 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2214 views)
Shortcut

Sir. If you are making reference to the beautiful, talented women who live in my glorious county then I must ask you to withdraw such a slur. It is clear those to whom you are referring are not Kentish maidens but immigrants from other counties, particularly from north of the Thames.

coupwotcoup
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 5:54 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [R.S.Cavendish] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sly

Mad Bill
First Team Star

May 14, 2009, 10:14 PM

Team(s): Hyde United FC; Lancashire CCC; Buffalo Bills;

Post #10 of 11 (1962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [R.S.Cavendish] Ryman League one may change [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
It is clear those to whom you are referring are not Kentish maidens

Or maidens of Kent?

ziggerzag
Youth Team Star

May 17, 2009, 9:11 AM

Team(s): Barrow AFC

Post #11 of 11 (1450 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I haven't found any.
Frown

I paid 1 for a Kit-Kat Chunky at Oxford Utd

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3