Doncaster & District Senior League

DAZZA
Junior Team Regular

Feb 23, 2009, 10:36 PM

Team(s): Notts County

Post #1 of 13 (2421 views)
Shortcut
Doncaster & District Senior League Can't Post or Reply Privately

Does anybody know of any teams that issue programmes or team sheets in the Doncaster & District Senior League ?

mick
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 23, 2009, 11:32 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DAZZA] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Retford Town is the only one I am aware of.

nico
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 24, 2009, 1:48 PM

Team(s): SV Schadenfreude

Post #3 of 13 (2368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DAZZA] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Apart from us...

Edlington Rangers were rumoured to be issuing programmes in 2007.

South Kirkby Colliery Reserves used to issue programmes in season 2006/07, we played there twice that season and got progs both times.

Thorne Town apparently did a one-off prog versus Thorne Colliery in the Doncaster & District F.A. Challenge Cup in 2007.

One moment's high and glory rolls on by

Jamesie
Deleted

Feb 24, 2009, 3:36 PM

Team(s):

Post #4 of 13 (2354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nico] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To
South Kirkby Colliery Reserves used to issue programmes in season 2006/07, we played there twice that season and got progs both times.

I was under the impression Bob was still doing them for the DSL Nick, he's still got it listed on his site as "We are the only club in the Windsor Food Service County Senior League and one of a few in the Doncaster Premier League that issues a programme. For a copy contact the club secretary." Unless something has changed this season...

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

nico
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 24, 2009, 3:48 PM

Post #5 of 13 (2348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No progs were issued last season, or this season, when we went to SKC Reserves. Unsure

Jamesie
Deleted

Feb 24, 2009, 3:58 PM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 13 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nico] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or

It's understandable Nick, I think it was a bit on the ambitious side to do one voluntarily when they get... how many turning up? They get about 25-30 for first team games - max!

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

Seagull
First Team Star

Feb 24, 2009, 5:04 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

I was under the impression Bob was still doing them for the DSL Nick, he's still got it listed on his site as "We are the only club in the Windsor Food Service County Senior League and one of a few in the Doncaster Premier League that issues a programme. For a copy contact the club secretary." Unless something has changed this season...

It may well not be the case now, but Dearne CMW were certainly issuing last season in the CSL. It'd be a pity if they'd stopped.

Jamesie
Deleted

Feb 24, 2009, 5:08 PM

Team(s):

Post #8 of 13 (2331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Seagull] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

It may well not be the case now, but Dearne CMW were certainly issuing last season in the CSL. It'd be a pity if they'd stopped.

Actually Andy I've just been having a tidy of my ridiculously sized (and needing to be trimmed) programme collection, and can say I have one from them, but dated 2007. Having said that our ressies were issuing a 4 pager at the same time, not so sure now...

DAZZA
Junior Team Regular

Feb 25, 2009, 5:20 PM

Team(s): Notts County

Post #9 of 13 (2261 views)
Shortcut

Thanks all for the response..........

Another question for you experts...........

Are there any teams in the Donc & Dist Snr League that DON'T grounshare with anybody ?

nico
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 26, 2009, 10:56 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2224 views)
Shortcut

Premier Division

Bawtry Town
Doncaster Deaf
Edlington Rangers
Hemsworth Alpha
Retford Town
South Elmsall United Services
Upton & Harewood Social

Denaby United
Youth Team Sub

Nov 29, 2011, 2:55 PM

Post #11 of 13 (1883 views)
Shortcut

I know I'm a couple of years too late, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to let people know that Denaby United of Division 1 produce a monthly fixture programme. Priced at 1.00 the latest issue will be available at our home game against Shafton Villa at Old Road, Conisbrough on the 17th December.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 29, 2011, 3:15 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #12 of 13 (1880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Denaby United] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I know I'm a couple of years too late.

Don't forget to mention the back copies you have FOR SALE.

July 1, 2018 to June 30,2019 = 274 /232 / 42 (You know my rules) @ 16 / 06 / 2019.
0-0's are standing at 18.
Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(0-0-0)-(0-0-0-0-0). Lux = 0-0. Neth-= 0-0-0-(0 - 0).
Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

Denaby United
Youth Team Sub

Nov 29, 2011, 3:19 PM

Post #13 of 13 (1879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Doncaster & District Senior League [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Yes, and I have some back issues available, thanks for the reminder!!

In Reply To

In Reply To
I know I'm a couple of years too late.

Don't forget to mention the back copies you have FOR SALE.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3