Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 9, 2009, 10:34 PM

Team(s): None

Post #76 of 84 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Have Charlton got undersoil heating or a pitch cover?
It said on their website yesterday that a pitch inspection was planned for today, which I assume was passed as the game is still shown as on.
Ticket prices are considerably cheaper that at QPR and there is more at stake.

John - I thought you might be going to see your local lads the Cobblers, according to their website the pitch has been covered and there should be no problems ?.

I've been there twice this season and plan to go to two more midweek games, so I would rather go somewhere I haven't been to for a few years.
Also there is a stamp fair in London every Saturday so I can go there first then go to Charlton, QPR or even Ramsgate in the unlikely event that their game is on.

jrev61

splodge
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 9, 2009, 11:19 PM

Post #77 of 84 (1307 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RRYFS] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
My lad has put his bid in extra early for this one -

WESSEX Premier

Poole Town vs Hamble ASSC

... he's just a goal-junky! Angelic

... what are the odds on a 0-0 - be some serious investigations should that happen?

It's now 16.00 and looking at our front lawn and the clearish skies and a forecast between -3 and -6 for tonight, I think there is little prospect. On the goal front, Poole have been less prolific lately with their top scorer suspended, and according to the Echo he is now suspended again for his recent red card which the ref rescinded, as the League won't accept the rescinsion (is that a word?).

Oh good, that means he misses Tuesday's game then but knowing how the league work, that doesn't surprise me. Will they ever learn?

www.twitter.com/splodgey
www.facebook.com/paulsplodgeproctor

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 10, 2009, 12:10 PM

Post #78 of 84 (1236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barnsley Dave] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Noticed on Mitoo that in the Middlesex League Div1 FC Team have changed their venue to Gleb(e)lands North Finchley as the original venue was frozen. Does anyone know anything about this venue please ? Is it an artificial pitch ?

Be careful if you are going to this venue. It is a well known gay cruising place like Clapham Common and Hamstead Heath. A number of acts of violence have been committed by local vigilants against sometimes innocent people at these sort of places.

colpic
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jan 10, 2009, 12:44 PM

Team(s): Scotter United (Scunthorpe League), AFC Telford(home town club),

Post #79 of 84 (1211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Russell] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Scunny v Hereford for me as Scotter v Limestone Rangers is now off, and there doesn't appear to be anywhere else to go.

Where's the 'ignore this poster' button?

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 10, 2009, 9:50 PM

Post #80 of 84 (1157 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Noticed on Mitoo that in the Middlesex League Div1 FC Team have changed their venue to Gleb(e)lands North Finchley as the original venue was frozen. Does anyone know anything about this venue please ? Is it an artificial pitch ?

Be careful if you are going to this venue. It is a well known gay cruising place like Clapham Common and Hamstead Heath. A number of acts of violence have been committed by local vigilants against sometimes innocent people at these sort of places.

The match was off today anyway at FC Team so no groundhopping there today

Yorks Amateur
First Team Sub

Jan 10, 2009, 9:57 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #81 of 84 (1147 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Your not speaking from experience are you Russell? Wink

Russell
First Team Star

Jan 10, 2009, 10:06 PM

Post #82 of 84 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yorks Amateur] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

No - those places are notorious and I didnt want to see an innocent hopper going there without knowing what he was getting himself into.

davy c
First Team Star

Jan 10, 2009, 11:28 PM

Post #83 of 84 (1129 views)
Shortcut

Unbelievable Russ, quite unbelivable.

twitter @davyc1976

David (BAFC)
Reserve Team Regular

Jan 11, 2009, 1:51 AM

Post #84 of 84 (1112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [davy c] 10th to 11th January [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

As has been pointed out in another thread (but it can't do any harm to re-post the info here), Gateshead's league match v Tamworth has been rescheduled for the 11th January, 2pm KO.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3