Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Dusseldorf next Tuesday

Harley
First Team Regular

Nov 12, 2008, 8:10 PM

Post #1 of 3 (612 views)
Shortcut
Dusseldorf next Tuesday Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'll be getting into Weeze at 6.30 pm on Tuesday and the flight over the Berlin isn't until Wednesday morning.

No hotel booked, so we plan on heading to a 24-hour bar nearby and then kipping at the airport (I know it closes overnight but I think one of the party knows someone who works there).

Has anyone any good websites on which I can find info on any football in the Dusseldorf area on Tuesday night, or details of clubs for me to look up?

Cheers

You ask us what the aim is? I tell you it is victory. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Either that, or fried onions at the tea bar. Fried onions at reasonable cost, fried onions in spite of all terror, fried onions however long and hard the hot-dogs may be; for without fried onions, there are only boiled ones.

leohoenig
Administrator

Nov 12, 2008, 8:28 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #2 of 3 (610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Harley] Dusseldorf next Tuesday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The match calendar of www.kicker.de gives the top five levels - but only shows one match, an U-21 friendly international against Italy at Osnabruck
www.fussball.de gives anything lower, but don't be hopeful

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

Workington Reds
Youth Team Sub

Nov 13, 2008, 11:54 AM

Post #3 of 3 (565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Dusseldorf next Tuesday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I went to Fortuna Dusseldorf at the weekend. If you can't sleep at the airport there is a small hotel 1 minute from Weeze railway station. The shuttle bus from the airport to the railway station passes it. Could be another option.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3