Home: Games: Brain Teasers:
Brain Teaser

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 29, 2008, 1:40 PM

Post #1 of 18 (10015 views)
Shortcut
Brain Teaser Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have many parts that help me do what I do, but the most important part is not a part of me. What is it, and what am I?

You ask us what the aim is? I tell you it is victory. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Either that, or fried onions at the tea bar. Fried onions at reasonable cost, fried onions in spite of all terror, fried onions however long and hard the hot-dogs may be; for without fried onions, there are only boiled ones.

Pat B
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 29, 2008, 6:06 PM

Post #2 of 18 (9999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Harley] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The driver of a car ?

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 29, 2008, 6:44 PM

Post #3 of 18 (9998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat B] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The driver of a car ?

A good attempt, but sadly no.

You ask us what the aim is? I tell you it is victory. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Either that, or fried onions at the tea bar. Fried onions at reasonable cost, fried onions in spite of all terror, fried onions however long and hard the hot-dogs may be; for without fried onions, there are only boiled ones.

(This post was edited by Harley on Sep 29, 2008, 10:52 PM)

coops
First Team Sub

Sep 29, 2008, 7:44 PM

Team(s): Tamworth

Post #4 of 18 (9990 views)
Shortcut

You are Ronaldo and the most important part is the referee that believes that every time you throw yourself to the ground it must be a foul.

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 29, 2008, 10:52 PM

Post #5 of 18 (9976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coops] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
You are Ronaldo and the most important part is the referee that believes that every time you throw yourself to the ground it must be a foul.

I wish it was that, but no.

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Sep 30, 2008, 1:17 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #6 of 18 (9944 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I have many parts that help me do what I do, but the most important part is not a part of me. What is it, and what am I?

Is it the brain of a cyborg, and you are the Governor of California ?

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 30, 2008, 3:48 PM

Post #7 of 18 (9935 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Non! I'll let this thread run until Saturday evening then I'll reveal all.

Jamesie
Deleted

Sep 30, 2008, 5:39 PM

Team(s):

Post #8 of 18 (9930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Harley] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or

In Reply To

OH NO YOU WON'T! There will be no male nudity on this forum. Tony has given me a job to do, and I am going to make sure I do the best I can, and that means making you keep your clothes on Freemantle!!!!

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 30, 2008, 6:39 PM

Post #9 of 18 (9921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamesie] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

OH NO YOU WON'T! There will be no male nudity on this forum. Tony has given me a job to do, and I am going to make sure I do the best I can, and that means making you keep your clothes on Freemantle!!!!

Bollocks (!/?)

coops
First Team Sub

Sep 30, 2008, 7:30 PM

Team(s): Tamworth

Post #10 of 18 (9917 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Bollocks (!/?)

Is that the answer?

If so is the first part of the answer a naked lady?

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 30, 2008, 8:01 PM

Post #11 of 18 (9916 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I notice that you say there will be no MALE nudity Jamesie. Can we assume then that those of a female persuasion are exempt? Tongue

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

Harley
First Team Regular

Sep 30, 2008, 8:20 PM

Post #12 of 18 (9915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Can we assume then that those of a female persuasion are exempt? Tongue

I hope not, I don't want Jamesie getting her kit off either.

Jamesie
Deleted

Sep 30, 2008, 11:26 PM

Team(s):

Post #13 of 18 (9896 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Ho, ho! 100% MAN Jamesie be....

Just a note to anyone who is wondering, I am no longer a moderator of this forum due to current personal circumstances and work commitments. If you need help, contact leohoenig or Steve walker. Thank You.

(This post was edited by Jamesie on Oct 1, 2008, 9:47 PM)

Harley
First Team Regular

Oct 1, 2008, 4:37 PM

Post #14 of 18 (9860 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Ho, ho! 100% MAN Jamesie be....

That's what I said... 100 MAN% LaughWink

(This post was edited by Jamesie on Oct 1, 2008, 9:48 PM)

Jamesie
Deleted

Oct 1, 2008, 9:49 PM

Team(s):

Post #15 of 18 (9842 views)
Shortcut

I can edit your posts Tongue Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya!

scottywalds
First Team Star

Oct 1, 2008, 10:17 PM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #16 of 18 (9838 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

A computer?

Harley
First Team Regular

Oct 1, 2008, 10:32 PM

Post #17 of 18 (9836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottywalds] Brain Teaser [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

A computer?

Unfortunately not, Scottywalds. That's the most common guess though.

Harley
First Team Regular

Oct 4, 2008, 9:28 PM

Post #18 of 18 (9701 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

What am I? This question.

What is it? The answer.

I thank you.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3